Part 6

Dad - The marriage is after 10 days

Sana - Hmm ( looking pale and sad) 

Shift to ajey's mansion scene

Ajey - Can't wait to make you mine Miss Sana gupta oooo no no Mrs Sana Nagar. ( smirked) 

Skip to her wedding day

Ajey was sitting at the mandap and Sana was called. He saw her in a beautiful red lehenga, with shinning diamond jewelries. 

Ajey - ohhhhh behenchod kya mast lag rahi hai ( in his mind) 

Few hours later the wedding ended. Now she is officially Ajey's wife. She went towards the closet and saw alot of party dresses, traditionals and lingerie. She  couldn't find any t-shirt but found  a night gown with a robe.

She was looking like this and she opened all her jewelries and just wore a single golden chain as shown in the reference

She heard the shower running in the bathroom so it must be ajey. 

He came out of the bathroom wearing shorts. She was looking out of the window as tears were forming in her eyes. She didn't noticed Ajey. He came from behind and whispered something. 

Ajey - Wearing this can be dangerous for you baby 😏

He then burried his face into her neck. He turned her and smashed his lips to her soft lips. He started to untie her robe and then it fall on the ground. Then a tear escaped her eyes. He lift her and made her sit on the table and started rubbing her thighs.  

Sana - Ajey I..... ( she was interrupted when his tongue entered her mouth) 

He lift her and gently place her on bed and hovered over her attacking her neck. Biting it harshly and kissing it after. 

Sana - Ajey pl.... 🥺

Ajey- Shhhhhh you will enjoy

The whole night was wild and the room was filled with her moans and his grunts.