Early morning

Short little chapter

The sun so faintly sneaks through the blinds of the room, the blanket pulled over your head trying to shield yourself from the light filling the room. Turning around in seek of warmth and comfort you are met with a surprise to know your boyfriend is no longer next to you.

You sit yourself up and stare around his room in confusion, trying to figure out where he escaped to. "Eddie?" You call out, but there is no answer so you call out to him again "Eddie? Where are you?" your voice is quiet and your eyes are still adjusting to being awake.

You are about to get out of bed to find him but he soon walks into the room, his hair still messy from his sleep, a pair of sweat pants on, and no shirt.

"Morning sweetheart" He smiles at you as he fiddles with a ring on his finger, leaning against the door frame. "Why are you up so early?" You ask him, he walks over to you and takes a seat on his side of the bed.

"I was trying to make you breakfast" He doesn't look at you, as if he is embarrassed or ashamed "Trying?" Your question. "Yeah" He lets out a deep breath and lays next to you "I'm not a great cook" He chuckles. You have always known about Eddie's lack of cooking skills, you still loved him regardless but it meant whenever he did try to cook it would end in a massive mess.

He rolls over and hovers above you, an arm stationed on either side of you "What if I take you out for breakfast instead?" He asks, obviously feeling guilty for not being able to cook some breakfast. "No" You reply blankly "No?" he seems confused.

"I want to stay here, I don't need breakfast. not now at least" You smile at him. He leans down and places a soft kiss on your lips before laying back on his side of the bed and pulling himself under the covers.

He wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him "If that's what you want, sweetheart" He whispers in your ear, placing a few light kisses down your neck before burying his head in the crook of your neck.

You close your eyes and snuggle into his chest "I want to stay like this forever" You whisper to him "then stay like this we shall" You can feel his smile against your skin as he holds you closer. 

soon enough you fall back asleep, help tight in Eddie's arms as he too soon falls to a slumber.