Prologue

"First Meeting"

8-years-old

Clarabelle stood next to her father as they entered the Jedi temple. The white and gold robes eminence of her regal robes of the daughter of a Chancellor. Her long blonde hair was up in a tight bun. She had let her guard down letting the force within her emanate from her body. Which is how she found herself here, at the Jedi Temple with her father.

"Father, must I be here?" Clarabelle asked annoyed as they waited to be seen by the council. Palpatine looked at his daughter.

"Yes, you let your guard down while with Queen Amidala for the peace parade on Naboo. Now you must be trained by the Jedi." Palpatine said.

"Yes, father," Clarabelle said looking down. He always told her that she would be a Senator for Naboo when she was older. That was until she let her guard down and revealed the force in unimaginable waves.

"Chancellor Palpatine, the council is ready," the droid said. Palpatine strode into the council chambers while Clarabelle walked trying not to trip on her dress. She kept her head low until she felt her father lift her chin up to face the masters of the Jedi Order.

"Chancellor...this must be your daughter?" Master Plo Koon said Palpatine pushed his daughter forward to speak to the council.

"Yes...I am, Master," Clarabelle said.

"Strong the force is with you youngling," Yoda said Clarabelle turned to the green Jedi.

"Why weren't you found sooner? Where were you born?" Master Windu asked the young girl.

"On Naboo...Master. In 40 BBY..." Clarabelle answered nervously. The masters noticed the girl's nervousness.

"Calm your mind, young one. There is no need to be afraid, we will not hurt you," Plo Koon said Clarabelle nodded and took a deep breath, calming her racing thoughts. But it wasn't just the fact that she was in front of the best Jedi in the Galaxy. It was the fact that she knew her father was the sith lord.

If she told them anything, she'd face severe reprimanding from her father. Maybe the Jedi could keep her safe.

"Chancellor, we will meditate on your daughter's possibility of being trained here. For now, leave us," Windu said

Palpatine turned to leave and Clarabelle bowed to the masters, a sign of respect to the peacekeepers. She rose from her bow and walked out to the hallway past her father. As she walked out she didn't notice the body coming her way.

In the next moment, she found herself on the ground. Clarabelle looked up and saw a boy with dirty blonde hair in Padawan robes.

"Anakin! I told you to watch where you are going!" a man said pulling the young boy to his feet.

"Chancellor? Why are you at the temple?" the man asked looking at Palpatine. Clarabelle got to her feet.

"Master Kenobi, my daughter and I are here because she might be trained here as a Jedi," Palpatine said putting his hands on Clarabelle's shoulders. She looked at the newly christened Jedi Knight.

"It is a pleasure, Master Jedi. I'm grateful for what you and Master Jinn did to help Naboo during the invasion," Clarabelle said with a small smile.

"Thank you, Young one...Thank Anakin here as well. He managed to destroy one of the trade federation ships," Kenobi said Clarabelle looked surprised. The boy only appeared to be one year older than her.

"Thank you," Clarabelle said. The boy looked at Clarabelle. He was surprised at her beauty. Her blonde hair and white robes complimented her light skin tone. And Dark brown eyes that looked like chocolate.

"Anakin?" Kenobi said to bring the young boy from his trance.

"Sorry...Your welcome," Anakin said shyly. Clarabelle smiled.

"Master Kenobi, if my daughter is to be trained could you tell me what that might entail?" Palpatine asked Kenobi nodded and walked a distance away from the two young children.

"I'm Clarabelle," Clarabelle said sticking her hand out.

"Anakin," the boy said. Clarabelle looked at the boy as they sat on the stairs waiting for the council to decide Clarabelle's fate within the order.

They spoke until one of the masters came out.

"We noticed you sent a blood sample of Clarabelle's blood and she's got a midi-chorian count just as high as Skywalker," Windu said Clarabelle looked at the Jedi master. Knowing the true nature of her heritage, she knew that her father 'created' her. Manipulating the midi-chorians to produce someone who could have his power when the time came.

But when Clarabelle was born, nothing but the light came from her. This angered Palpatine who wanted the perfect Darkside apprentice. So he resented his daughter.

"The force is strong in our family. I didn't get as force-sensitive, but it is strong with Clarabelle," Palpatine said

"Clarabelle will train with Master Plo Koon," Windu said as Plo Koon walked out. Clarabelle smiled as she felt a connection to the Master.

"I'll send Clarabelle back with some things later," Palpatine said taking his daughter's hand and walking away with the young girl.

Plo Koon felt the nervousness radiating off her body. But he knew that once she was back at the temple, she'd be okay.

Clarabelle began her training with Master Plo. He was surprised at her knowledge of the Jedi ways. As if someone had already begun training her. But she became close to her Master. Confiding in him some of her darkest secrets, but not confirming her father was a sith lord.

When she began to fall in love with Anakin Skywalker, someone who she became close with, at the age of 18. She confided in her master and begged for him not to tell a single soul. Loving Clarabelle as if he were her father, he agreed. It gave him pain whenever he thought of Clarabelle leaving the Jedi Order.

But he knew Carabelle was hiding a secret. He could sense her anxiety whenever her father was around. He was determined to find out why.