Chapter 3

"Go to Naboo"

18 years old

Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Clarabelle stand in the center of the Council Chamber. The members of the Jedi Council are seated in acircle surrounding the three Jedi.

"Track down this bounty hunter, youmust, Obi-Wan," Yoda said looking at the Master.

"Most importantly, find out who he'sworking for," Windu added. Obi-Wan nodded and then looked at the council.

"What about Senator Amidala? Shewill still need protection." Obi-Wan asked.

"Handle that, the Padawans will," Yoda said looking to Anakin and Clarabelle. Clarabelle raised her head and nodded.

"Escort the Senator back toher home planet of Naboo. She'll be safer there. And don't use registered transport. Travel as refugees," Windu said to the two Padawans.

"As the leader of the opposition, itwill be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the Capital," Anakin said to the council.

Realizing what this meant Clarabelle sighed. Plo looked at his young Padawan. Knowing the difficult relationship she has with her father.

++++++++++

Clarabelle went to the office of her father with Anakin following behind her. Her white robes contrasted with his dark brown robes.

"Father...We've been given orders to escort Senator Amidala back to Naboo. However she may not follow the orders of the Jedi Council," Clarabelle said

"I will talk to her, my child. Senator Amidala will not refuse my order.I know her well enough to assure you of that," Palpatine said

"Thank you, your Excellency," Anakin said bowing his head. Palpatine then dismissed his daughter to speak alone with Anakin.

Meanwhile, at the temple, Windu and Obi-Wan walked down the large halls, Yoda following next to them on a floating chair.

"I am concerned for my Padawan and Clarabelle. They are not ready to be given thisassignment on their own yet" Obi-Wan confessed to his peers.

"Council is confident in thisdecision, Obi-Wan," Yoda said to the young master.

"The boy has exceptional skills. As for Clarabelle, Master Plo is confident in his padawan. She has skills rivalling us," Windu said revealing his true feelings about the girl.

"But Anakin still has much to learn, Master. His abilities have madehim... well, arrogant. And Clarabelle is a shy one, she cannot take the lead in something as delicate as the Senator's life," Obi-Wan said not confident.

"Yes, yes. Becoming more and more common arrogance is. Too sure ofthemselves they are. Even theolder, more experienced ones. Knows the importance of silence and patience Clarabelle does," Yoda said looking at Obi-Wan

"Remember, Obi-Wan. If the prophecy is true. Your apprentice and Clarabelle are the only ones who can restore balance," Windu said

"Yes, if they follow the right path," Obi-Wan said