Chapter 4

"Travelling"

18 years old

Clarabelle stood in a simplistic white dress and a veil covering her blonde hair. She stood next to Anakin listening to Obi-Wan before they left.

"Young ones. Do not do anything without first consulting either myself orthe Council," Obi-Wan said

"Yes, Master," Anakin and Clarabelle said in unison.

"I will get to the bottom of thisplot quickly, M'Lady. You'll beback here in no time," Obi-Wan said to the senator.

"I will be most grateful for your speed, Master Jedi," Padme said with a smile.

"Time to go, M'lady," Clarabelle said with a smile.

Padme gave her handmaiden one last hug. Anakin picked up the luggage for Padme while Clarabelle held her bag close, and the three left the speeder bus. R2 came over beeping happily at Padme.

"Anakin, may the Force be with you," Obi-Wan said to his apprentice.

"May the Force be with you, Master," Anakin said before leaving.

"Suddenly, I'm afraid..." Clarabelle said walking with Anakin, Padme slightly ahead of them with R2. Anakin looked down at his fellow Padawan.

"This is my first assignment on myown. I am too." Anakin said with a smile as he looked to R2 ahead of them.

"But don't worry. We've got Artoo with us," Anakin said cracking a joke. Clarabelle lets out a giggle at his confidence in the droid.

Obi-Wan and Captain Typho watch as Anakin, Clarabelle and Padme disappear into the vastness of the spaceport with R2 trundling a long behind them.