☁Kakashi×Reader☁

You've had a long day at work and your head is pounding. Naruto and Sasuke haven't changed a bit. You think to yourself as you enter your front door.

Upon shutting the door you had smelt the comforting sent of pine and citrus. "Sigh.. What are you doing here, Kakashi?" You sighed as you take your shoes off and head to the living room.

There you see Kakashi laying on the couch, fast asleep.

"Aww..." You whisper, attempting not to wake him. Heading upstairs you hear a soft pair of footsteps trying to mimic yours.

Right away you know its him, but you grin a decide to not say anything. You enter your bedroom and strip down to nothing. Continuing to throw on one of Kakashi's hoodies and a pair of underwear.

Walking up to the door you turn out all lights accept for your bedside lamp. You then feel strong arms wrap around your waist as he plants a kiss on the top of your head.

"Hey kitten how was your day?" He asks in a soft sweet voice. Then he turns you around in his arms and you lay your head on his chest. In a groggy voice you mumble, "excruciating."

Kakashi reaches out and locks the door. Then he picks you up bridal style and lays you down on the bed. "Practicing for our wedding night?" You tease. He gives you a shy smile. "More or less." He mumbles while taking off his shirt.

He climbs into bed and pulls you to him. "Goodnight kitten." He says giving you a peck on the lips. "Goodnight love." With that, you fall asleep in his arms.