🍋Sasuke×Reader🍋

WARNING: 🍋 DEGRADATION BLOOD BITING🍋

"No im not one of those crazy obsessed fangirls. He's not even my type." You say to your best friend Kiba as you two stroll down the dirt path.

He laughs and in the setting sun it makes him glow. Kiba has this glint in his eyes that makes you smile. He's really amazing.

But deep down you knew that you liked Sasuke. You just didn't want anyone to know because everybody loved Sasuke.

All of a sudden there was this black flash. It grabbed you by the waist and was running into the woods, faster than Kiba and Akamaru could keep up.

Who IS this guy??? You thought as you heard Kiba yell. "AKAMARU TRACK HER DOWN!"

After about half an hour of jumping through trees, your captor stops on a thick branch about 30 feet up.

"Don't move." The familiar voice warned you. It almost sounds like.... "S-saskuke...?" You ask in sheer confusion.

The figure turns around and in the dim sunlight you could make out the face of none other than Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke moved swiftly as he pinned you to the trunk of the tree you two were on.

With his lips pressed against your neck he growled, "we only have so much time before that mutt spots us, darling~"

Hearing his voice say something like that to you made a shiver go down your spine.

"S-sasuke i-" Sasuke covers your mouth with his hand while giving you a hickey. His other hand was making its way up your skirt.

Under his hand your moans were muffled and he rubbed you through your underwear. You were like putty for him to play with and mold how he pleases.

"Shhh~ don't be so loud darling, otherwise they'll find you a lot sooner." He removes his hand and replaces it with a passionate kiss meanwhile shoving two fingers in your heat, shoving your underwear aside.

As you moan into the kiss, Sasuke slips his tongue in, dominating that too.

Almost on cue you cum all over his finger. Feeling satisfied he pulled his finger out and you watch as he licks them.

"Thats my good little bitch~" he says resting his hands on your hips and giving you another hickey. He continues to bite you a few times just to hear you moan.

"S-s-sasuke-"
"Thats not my name." He says, biting hard enough to draw some blood.
"D-daddy~"