☁Hidan × Reader☁

It was like any other day. I would get up, shower, get dressed, make breakfast, clean up, and curl up on the couch with a book. But something was wrong, I could sense it.

Walking around the base I note that Hidan hadn't come out for breakfast. I walked to Kakuzu's room and knocked on his door.

"Hey, y/n need something?" He says looking down at my short small frame. "Uh...yeah. Hidan wasn't down for breakfast and I was wondering if you've seen him." I looked up to his abnormal eyes and gave a light smile.

Kakuzu shakes his head, "no I have not seen him, but if I do i'll tell him you're looking for him." I nod and continue down the hall to Hidan's room.

(AN: ik that encounter was pointless but leave me alone lol)

I knock on his door and didn't get a response. "H-hidan? Are you in there?" I open the door and see a sleeping hidan. He passed out on top of his covers.

"Baka." I giggle to myself as I walk over to him. I pull the covers over him and look at his sleeping body. The slight rise and fall of his chest and the peaceful expression he had on his face.

He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. "Hey...." He said in a deep and sleep filled voice. "Wha-what time is it?" He stretches and runs a hand through his messy silver hair.

I give him a little smile and sit next to him on the bed. "You missed breakfast so I came looking for you. Its almost nine, I can go heat up your plate if your hungry." I said getting up and getting ready to leave.

"N-no its fine. Uh...just...just stay right fucking here." He grabs my arm and pulls me down to the bed again. Hidan holds me there and kisses the top of me head.

"Who knew my loud mouthed boyfriend was so sweet and touchy feely." I laughed and raised an eyebrow. He growled in response and muttered, "i'll kick your tiny ass out right now bitch."

I sighed and just layed there on his chest. His heart beat and steady breathing calming my racing mind. I'm not sure how we ended up here, but Im glad we are here at all.

Hidan might come off as a jackass and a hot headed jerk, but behind closed doors, he's the sweetest most gentle person ever. He's human too and I'm the only one who understands him, I mean the real him. Both of us are immortal and we both know what its like to lose everything.

"I love you, mi amore." He says before falling back asleep. "I love you too, mi vida." I kiss his forehead and fall asleep on his warm chest.