☁Itachi × Reader☁

In this story you have turrets✨
(Yes, feel my pain!)
Ahahahahahahhahahaha

~Y/Ns POV~

I was laying on my bed curled in a ball, twitching every while. We had just gotten back from a failed mission. All because I had a really bad tic attack and almost shot Deidara instead of my main target.

To be fair he was making fun my shaking and stuttering. Not to mention I'm on my period. I had every right.

There was a knock on my door and I didn't really care who it was, I just wanted to be left alone. "Go awayyyyy EE." I groaned, shoving my face in my pillow.

"Love, I brought you F/F and F/D. Also some chocolate and a heating pad." I sighed in defeat. My boyfriend knows me so well its embarrassing. "Doors un-unlocked."

Itachi came in and closed the door behind him. I laid on my stomach in one of Itachi's hoodies and black sweat pants. I groaned and flopped my face in the pillow as my hand flicked the headboard.

He set the stuff down on my nightstand. Then he laid with me and rubbed my back. "I fucking - fwip - love you." I grumbled into the pillow, making my usual noise. Ita chuckled and responded with, "I love you too, darling."

We cuddled and snacked all night until I fell asleep in his warm embrace. God this man was so perfect.

(Time skip brought to you by Tobi being a man child)

When I woke up Deidara and Itachi were talking outside my door.

"She threatened to shoot me, un!"

"Deidara, you were making fun of her turrets. Its like making sun of your speech tics."

"Sigh. Whatever, but if she does it again, period or not, I'm going to make her go boom, yeah."

"We'll see how far you get with that, barbie."

And with that, Itachi entered my room again. He looked at me with a warm smile, "you're awake. How did you sleep?"

"No shit! I slept fine thank you fwip!"

I sighed as my head quickly jerked to the side. This is so tiring, but after 19 years of living with it I'm used to it. I'm just constantly drained of energy.

Ita sat next to me on the bed and gave me a kiss, before I accidentally hit my for head to his. "Bonk." I said before quickly giving him another kiss.

"I'm so sorry are you okay, baby? EEE!"

He smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. Get some rest, darling."