😙Naruto×Reader😙

"Hey Naruto!" you shout as you run to cats up with your best friend.

"Oh hey Y/N! Where've you been?" the blonde asks. You stop kneeling beside him trying to catch your breath. "Out....*huff*....doing some....*huff*....stuff." You manage to spit out, gasping for air.

Your best friend laughs at you as you fall backwards onto the ground. (Thats how you know they're a genuine friend lol)

"You losers are meant to be, I swear." Sasuke says as he passes Naruto helping you up. A fierce blush crept up your neck and your nose began to bleed.

"H-HEY! T-take.....take that back Sasuke!" Naruto stammers. "Nah i don't feel like it." Sasuke shouts over his shoulder.

You look up and your face is inches away from Naruto's, you realized he had been holding you in his arms this whole time.

"U-Uhm N-Naruto...?"

He snaps out of his 'I hate Sasuke' glare. He looks down to see your head rested on his chest and your face extremely close to his.

Having the feelings you do for Naruto you felt a sudden rush of courage through your veins. You got up on your tippy toes and kissed him.

It was a soft and gentle kind of kiss and Naruto didn't seem to protest. In fact, Naruto seemed to be kissing back. So you changed the kiss to be a bit more passionate and wrapped your arms around his neck.

You broke the kiss to look into Naruto's crystal blue eyes. "W-wow Y/N-chan, I-"

"Whatareyoutwodoing?!?!" Sakura screams in excitement as she looks at the scene before her. "Plotting your death!" you scream and chase her around the training grounds for team 7.

Kakashi appears as you finally pin Sakura down. Him and Naruto have to pry you off of he before you can land a good hit.

"What is this all about?" Kakashi asks giving you guys a laugh.

"Naruto and I kissed." "NARUTO AND Y/N-CHAN WERE MAKING OUT!" You and Sakura yelled in unison.

Kakashi wasn't really good at this kind of confrontation, especially when it came down to his students. "Oh.." He said as he vanished.

"SAKURA YOU USELESS PINK PEST!" You shout as you slept he upside the head the same way she does to Naruto.

"Wanna go for some ramen?" you ask, walking up to the handsome blonde. "ALWAYS! My treat!" He smiles and wraps an arm around your waist.