Chapter 4-She's My Collar

[Timeskip: 2 Weeks]

2D asked me out on a date! We're just going to walk around at the park, thankfully everyone is ok with us going.

I was very nervous, I had never been on a date before at this point, hell I'd never even dated anyone before 2D, I always rejected before I just KNEW he was the only one for me. I'm sure he knew what he was doing, I think he had 1 or 2 girlfriends before me so he's got this, but the look his face says the opposite, he looked genuinely nervous.

"I think it's this way..." He said with a nervous look on his face. I think he was just saying that so it isn't awkward for me and him, he knows this whole town like the back of his hand.

We found a picnic bench and sat down, I kept my hand in his, he still looked nervous.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"I-I think so... I didn't expect to be this nervous..." He said.

"Maybe that's a sign... that we're meant to be..." I say with a dorky smile, I was saying that as a joke and an attempt to flirt but I think it failed.

He started laughing, I wasn't sure if he was laughing at me or himself. He looked at me with a smile.

"Maybe! Who knows... Honestly the past girls I've been with never really worked... not just for them but for me. I wasn't really the happiest with them, I just wanted a girl to help me feel less lonely... but know I realize, she's been right in front of me this whole time and I never knew it..." He said.

I blush, I could feel my face turn into a very bright red. I could tell he was telling me the truth, he really was the one for me.

"Wow... Thank you 2D..."

"Anytime my love..." He said scooting closer to me.

I scooted close too, I wanted to lean in for a kiss but I didn't really know how to do it... I thought asking could help.

"Um... could we... kiss again?" I ask still blushing.

He giggled, "Of course." He said with a smile in his face.

He leaned in and I leaned in too, I felt his lips against mine, it felt... great... amazing... so this is what love is... affection and care for another. This kiss was the best few seconds of my entire life...

[Timeskip Again: 1 Week Later]

I was up alot earlier than the others, I decided to go to the studio and brainstorm some ideas. When I walked in I saw a piece of paper on the desk, I picked it up, It was lyrics for a new song.

Title: She's my collar

I'm yellow, he was blue
It's nothing that he could hide
We made a green meadow
Whenever we would collide (She's my collar)
I died a thousand times
I did what I had to do
Hey, that's just how it goes
I'm still coming back to you

I blushed a little reading it, I did hear we were gonna be getting Kali Uchis to guest star in a song or two, maybe this was one of them. Did he write this because of me and him? It could've been that but maybe it was a coincidence...

2D walked it and I immediately put down the piece of paper, he seemed like he was in a good mood.

"Morning Love!" He said. That's the Nickname he gave me.

"Hey! Um... question, I just read the lyrics for a new song, did you write this or did someone else?" I ask.

"Why yes I did." He said.

I blush a little, "Uh... is it about us or is it just a coincidence?" I ask.

"Hehe... you're smart love, why yes I did write it about us, because I love you." He said smiling.

I smile back at him, "I love you too 2D...