Chapter 9-Ace

(Few days later)

Y/n's Pov

We heard a knock at the door, we weren't expecting any package or anything so we had no clue who that could be, except Noodle for some reason.

"Ha ha! He's here!" She said getting up to open the door. Me and 2D stared at each other in confusion.

She opens the door, we're greeted by this tall, green man with a pointy nose and slick back black hair. He almost looked like Murdoc, is this Murdoc in disguise?

"Hey! Welcome to the band!" She said, wait... what? Welcome to the band? Who is this?

"Oh! Right... I better introduce yo-"

"No No... I can do that..." He said suddenly, it was such a cartoony voice.

"Well hiya there! I am Ace! I'll be the temporary bassist for the band! Nice to meet you all!" He said.

I pulled out my hand to shake his, he grabbed it. "Nice to meet you too!" I said.

"Nice, I was wondering what we'd do for the next album!" Russel said shaking his hand.

2D looked a bit nervous, I guess he was worried he'd be just like Murdoc, but he stepped forward near Ace anyways.

"Heya tall man! I'm Ace!" 2D hesitated as Ace let out his hand. He shaked it nervously.

"N-Nice to meet you too." He said with a look of relief. He really must be traumatized from Plastic Beach, but they both got along which is good.

While me and the others were getting to know him, 2D was looking to the side, he looked zoned out, I hope he's ok...