Chapter 10-2D Visits Murdoc

[Heads up, this is gonna be a long chapter lol, if you have a short attention span like me you may have more trouble reading it, apologies kiddos, now on with the drama]

(2D's pov)

I kept staring at my phone, I couldn't stop, because I want to visit Murdoc in jail. On one hand, I'm really happy I don't have to deal with Murdoc's bullshit anymore, but on the other hand, I miss him, on our good days we got along so well, I would even say we are best friends when he's not drunk or in a bad mood. Maybe if I visit him, it will determine whether or not I'll be happy without him or not.

I finally picked up my phone and Googled the phone number of the prison Murdoc was staying in. While it dialed I was shaking, my hands were sweating like crazy and I just couldn't stop shaking.

"Hello, this is the London police, how may we help you?" It was a lady over the phone, she must be the secretary.

"Uh... hi! I-I'd like to visit my friend." I said.

"Alright, we've got some spots open, what's your friend's name?" She asked me.

"M-Murdoc Niccals."

"Mmh... yes and what's your name hun?" She asked. I'm so used to being called 2D by my friends, fans and managers but when it comes to things like this I'm fine with using my real name, even if I don't like it as much as my real name.

"St-Stuart Pot." I say after a few seconds, I hope the lady doesn't think I forgot my name for a minute.

"Alright..." I hear nothing but typing for a few minutes.

"Ok hun! We've got a free spot open next week from today at 3:00pm, how's that?" She asked.

"Yes, that's perfect." I say.

"Alright! We'll inform Mr. Niccals that you're coming next week and-"

"No!" I cut her off. I clear my throat, "S-Sorry... I'd rather him not know until right before the visit the day of... is that alright with you?"

"Of course! I understand this is a little stressful sir, but we'll make sure it'll go ok!" It was nice to hear someone say something like that.

"Thank you..." I say.

"No problem sir! Hope you have a great evening and see you next week!" She says.

"You too. Bye." I say and then I hang up. I can't believe I actually did that. I'm lucky that lady was so nice, now all I have to do is prepare for next week.