Chapter 6-Strobelite

(This is the outfit I think Y/n would wear, except no bag or sunglasses and maybe some better shoes than heels, like it?)

We were at the club, it was late at night at this point so there were neon lights everywhere, this time of night felt so magical sometimes

We were at the club, it was late at night at this point so there were neon lights everywhere, this time of night felt so magical sometimes. It felt so much more alive at night, especially at a place like a club.

We walked in and Murdoc paid for the VIP passes so we could relax, I never thought I'd be allowed to have VIP for anything in my life but here I am! We all sat at a VIP table and just chilled there for a minute, Russel was really tired and wore a more laid back outfit, Noodle wore a leopard dress and ears and was really excited for this, Murdoc just wore a stripped shirt and was most likely going to get a drink knowing him and 2D had kind of a Hawaiian shirt on with some high rise jeans, he looked really good!

We heard one of our songs come on while we were sitting there, it was one of the more groovy and dancey songs, 'Strobelite.' Noodle gave a big smile and looked at me and 2D and said, "Come on let's dance!" And ran to the dance floor.

We both looked at each other and nodded, I grabbed his hand and we ran to Noodle who was already dancing some. We just danced along to the song and just had fun, we all need to do this way more often, it's so fun and it feels so nice to dance with friends.

After the song ended, 2D gave me a look, "You look beautiful love... I love you so much..." He said all flirty. He then he put his arms around me and leaned down, I was probably blushing like crazy. He them kissed me, it felt nice, I guess this was a way to passionately kiss someone.

"Look at you two!" Noodle said cheering and jumping up and down.

He broke the kiss and looked at me, "Why you look as red as a cherry, are you flustered?" He asked still in a flirty mood.

He leaned backwards still holding me and let me go, I thought for a minute and said, "Why of course... are you?" I said, after that I immediately kissed his neck, his neck was warm. I could definitely tell he was flustered.

"Woooo!" Noodle cheered.

I stopped and looked at him, he looked shocked, "You really are something..." He said smiling, Me, 2D and Noodle kept dancing.

Noodle's Pov

[Timeskip: 2 hours later]

Everyone got in the car, except Murdoc, I was looking for him because usually he'd be on the floor drunk out of his mind then I'd have to drive us all home. I can't see him anywhere though, well... maybe he's with another girl? He does that sometimes, we'll probably see him tomorrow morning.

I got in the driver's seat as Russel sat in the front and Y/n and 2D are in the back flirting with each other, it's cute yet funny at the same time.

"I think Murdoc is with a girl maybe... we'll probably see him within the next 2 days hopefully." I said to the others.

"Alright, you guys have fun?" Russel asked us all.

"Yeah we had fun, we mostly danced, besides the fact that Romeo and Juliet back there kept being all flirty and kissing each other." I said jokingly pointing at 2D and Y/n.

"Haha! Noodle you know, love is a brilliant thing... it feels so amazing..." 2D said.

"It really does, You'll find the one I'm sure of it!" Y/n said trying to be nice and considerate.

"Thanks you two, now let's go home!" I said starting to drive away from the club, this night is definitely one to remember.