1

Jimin's POV

I was in my room sitting on the bed while my bestfriend Taehyung treats my wounds

I was in my room sitting on the bed while my bestfriend Taehyung treats my wounds. This was how my day always started out , me getting beatings even if I did nothing wrong. "Tae, I wonder if our mates will treat us like this" I say sobbing "Yah, don't say that our mates will love us and treat us well" He says "Really?" I ask "I hope so" He says then sighs "Why do they treat us like this ?" I ask "I don't know, Jimin" He says wiping his tears " Let's get to cleaning before they come back" He says and I get up off the bed . Tae and I have been friends since we were pups but everything changed when our parents were killed . We have been treated like outcast , we were overworked, underfed and we were beaten . My beatings were worse then tae's .

We started to clean the pack house , it was like this everyday , they would make messes and Tae and I would have to clean up . As we were cleaning the door burst open and the alpha came in "Jimin get behind me " Tae says and I go behind him "I want this place nice and clean before 4pm and make sure when you guys are finish you go to your rooms and don't come out till you are told to" He yelled at us and then walked out making sure to slam the door shut. We finshed cleaning by  and as we were waling to our rooms " I wonder why we can't leave our rooms?" I ask "I don't know , I stay in your room to be on the safe side" Tae says Why was the alpha getting so worked up and why can't we leave our rooms ? These questions were on my mind and for some reason my wolf was getting all worked up , I sigh and close the door behind me , For those questions will never be answered.