9

JIMIN POV

"Baby" I hear yoongi say "Yes, alpha" I say "Fuck, baby don't do that" he say "Do what" I say "Nothing, go wash your face and come back here baby" He says , I nod and got up and went to the bathroom, After washing my face I exit. I walk up to yoongi seeing his eyes closed and him laying on the bed "Alpha" I say "Alpha" I say again and yoongi opens his eyes and grabs me and puts me on the bed with him hovering over me "Alpha" I say "Fuck, baby I told you not to call me that" He says "Why?" I ask "Because I won't be able to control myself" He says "But I don't want you to" I say putting my arms around his neck "Baby-" He tries to say but I smash my lips on his kissing him, he was surprised "Make me forget his touch yoongi, Please" I beg and within seconds Yoongi smashes his lips to mine and lifts me up without breaking the kiss, I wrap my legs around his waist and he pins me against the wall. He slowly trails the kiss to my neck and begins sucking "Ah, Yoongi" I moan out and he begins to suck harder "Ah, too hard yoongi" I say gripping his hair but he only sucks harder. He brings me back to the bed and gently places me down, He slowly takes off my shirt and throws it somewhere in the room, he then starts kissing and sucking my chest to lower stomach. "Ah, Oh god, Yoongi" I moan out and he stops his kisses and grips my neck not too tight to stop my breathing "That's not my name baby boy" He says and uses his free hand to pinch my nipple hard "Ah, Alpha" I moan and I see yoongi's eyes darken , He pulls my boxers down and starts pumping my dick "Ah, Alpha faster please" Moan loudly and he pumps faster and my eyes roll to the back of my head "Alpha" I scream as I cum all over his hand "Look at you, I haven't even touched you properly and you already looks so fucked out"

 "Ah, Oh god, Yoongi" I moan out and he stops his kisses and grips my neck not too tight to stop my breathing "That's not my name baby boy" He says and uses his free hand to pinch my nipple hard "Ah, Alpha" I moan and I see yoongi's eyes darken , ...

(Jimin's neck ^)

(Jimin's chest and lower stomach^)

"Yoongi" I say and hide my face feeling embarrassed and he laughs "Don't hide from me baby" he says and removes my hand from my face "You can only look this pretty for me ok baby?" He says "Yes, alpha" I say "You want to go another round ?" He asks holding my waist "No yoongi , I'm tired" I say "Okay, baby" he says and goes into the bathroom and returns with tissues, he wipes the sweat from my face and the little bit of cum on my stomach. He then takes out a hoodie from the closet and puts it on me "Sleep baby, I know your tired" he says and I hum in respond, He kisses my forehead then turn off the lights. Soon I drifted to sleep.