2

Yoongi's POV

I was on my way to the Wolf creek pack and for some reason my wolf was getting so worked up ,  I wonder if I will find my mate this time. Upon arriving at the pack , I was greeted by their alpha and when I entered the house , a sweet scent hit my nose , it was faint but I knew it was my mate. I get to meet my mate . I think I will enjoy this stay the most.

Jimin's POV

While we were in the room , I couldn't help but hear alot of movement outside so I guess it's a party 'Its not a party and go out there' I hear Ivy say 'Are you crazy if I go out there I will be beaten' I yelled at her 'But-' I pushed her back in my mind and tried to go to sleep , As soon as tae hug me my eye lids close and I drifted to sleep.

I was awoken when I heard a voice in the room and I knew it was the alpha."Get up now and clean the house and come in here right after , no funny business" he whisper yelled , when he left the room I got up, stretched my limbs and got ready and went to clean. As I was cleaning ,I smelt a scent that was really addicting 'Mate' Ivy say 'Mate is here?' I ask her but she was quiet, I sigh and continued cleaning . After we finished , We took some snacks and went back to my room . While we were eating " Tae" I say looking at him "Yes" he says "I think my mate is here" I say and his eyes widen "I think my mate is here too" He says shocking me " Omg, our mates are friends and their from the same pack" Tae says happily "Yeah" I say, I just hope we get to meet them and I went back to eating.