6

JIMIN POV

I went to the closet and tried finding something that could fit me but nothing could, so I took out a t-shirt and put on some boxers.

(How it looked on Jimin ^)

I looked at myself then walked out the closet, I lay on the bed and my god its so soft. And then I realized Where's tae, OMG how could I forget my best friend, my soulmate. I was on the verge of tears when I remember when I remember I could mind link him 'Tae' I say through mind link 'Jimin-ah, thank god you finally answered' he says 'Tae, where are you' I ask 'Mate's room and I'm guessing the same for you' he says 'Yes' I say and sigh because my stomach was growling 'Where the hell is yoongi?' I say 'Who's yoongi?' Tae asks 'Oh, he's my mate' I say 'The name sound familiar but okay' he says and I look to see yoongi walk in 'Tae, I got to go , talk later' I say and cut the link. Yoongi walk up to me and handed me the plate of food "Yoongi too much food" I say "That not too much, Baby" He say "I'm not use to this much" I mumble but he heard "What do you mean by that?" he asks "Nothing" I say and start eating, I hear yoongi sigh "Baby" he says and I look at him "You don't have to worry anymore" he says and I nod and went back to eating "I'm gonna do some paper work" I nod and he gets up and leave 'Oh Ivy what am I to do' I ask my wolf 'Tell him the truth' she say and goes quiet, I sigh What he rejects us I thought.