10

YOONGI POV 

After leaving the room, I went outside to get some fresh air, As I was taking a walk in the garden, My mind kept picturing Alpha Minho filthy hands touching My Jimin, Uh the more I think about it, The more my blood boils. I head inside the house to get a cup of water then head to my office. As I was going through some files , the phone begins to ring, I put down the files and grab the phone "Hello, Alpha king speaking" I say "Hello Alpha king, Its Alpha Minho" The person says , I grip the phone tight 'Don't yell, don't yell' I say in my mind "Alpha minho , whats the purpose of this call?" I ask with gritted teeth "Sorry to disturb you at this time alpha kind but I need to ask you something" He say "What is it?" I ask annoyed "We are missing two people from our pack, so I was wondering if you saw them the night of the party, both of them are omegas,  one has a  serious  attitude problem and the other is really shy" He says "Ah, those two, I took them back with me" I say while tightening my hold on the phone "Alpha king can you please return them" He say "NO" I say angry "Alpha king, I beg they are important to the pack" He says "My answer is No Alpha minho and don't make me repeat again" I say "But Alpha king, I really need you to retur-" I cut him off "Enough, They are staying here peasant and THAT FINAL" I yell in the phone with my blood boiling "I-I u-understand Alpha king" He says and hungs up 'This Bitch' 

JIMIN POV

I slowly open my eyes rubbing them, I got up from the bed and head to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and my cheeks heat up. I quickly use the bathroom then exit. I'm so hungry , Am I allowed to leave the room? I thought, after a couple of minutes of asking myself, I exit the room. I walk around till I came to a staircase . I make my way down to be met with some guards "Um, excuse me" I say and one guard looks at me "Can you show me where yoongi is?" I ask "The walk luna queen" he says and walks me to a room then leaves , I slowly open the door and make my down the stairs into a living room, I see a group of people sitting "Yoongi" I say in a shy way and all heads turn to me

A\N
Double up date for you guys been so busy lately