8

YOONGI POV

"I'm dirty, I'm dirty" Jimin keeps saying rubbing his skin, ALPHA MINHO is a DEAD Man "Fuck, baby stop rubbing your skin" I say trying to touch him "I'm dirty" he yells 'Fuck, Jungkook bring taehyung to my room right now' I yell through the mind link, After a minute the room door burst open and Jungkook and Taehyung rushing in "What's wrong?" Tae asks "Help him" I say pointing to Jimin. "I'm dirty, I'm dirty" Jimin keeps saying "Jimin, No no your not dirty, you are the most kind person I know" Tae says only for jimin to push him and tantrum "Hyung, its not working ,Please help him, I beg you" tae says bursting into tears. I take a step to jimin and grab his hand then hug him "I'm dirty" he says "Baby you are not dirty , you are a kind person and the most beautiful I have ever met, so don't say your dirty" I say "I'm dirty because he touched me" Jimin says "He did what" I yell, my eyes turning red "Yoongi, hear-" tae tried to say "Get out" I yell "Yoongi-" Jungkook tried to say "Get out" I command and they both rush out the room, I turn back to Jimin "What do you me he touched you?" I ask "H-he tr- tried t-t-to rape me" he ays hiccupping "Where did he touch you?" I ask " He kissed and sucked m-my neck" he says "And where else?" I ask "He touched my thighs and my-my-my dick" He says tears flowing more. "Baby, stop crying I beg you" I say hugging him then sitting on the bed "Are you going to reject me?" he asks "Princess, I would never reject you" I say "Promise?" he ask "I promise" I say and he smiles.