30. First Time You Called Me That

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1. the hellfire club. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

dear el,

hi, el! I miss you so much that words can't not explain how much my mom would let me go see you :(. mike tells me you guys are still strong and well! have a good spring break and maybe in summer, I can go see you! my mom is thinking of going to see my Abuela and Abuelo in Lenora where I was born! max misses you and the others also do. remember when I and Lucas finally got together? we're still going strong! he made the basketball team and tonight's his championship basketball game! I also made the softball team a few months ago but the season is over for me to show you how I play. but when I visit in the summer I would love to teach you! tell will I said happy birthday and I miss Jonathan and the others! I hear Jonathan made a new friend called argyle and they smoke funny plants. I can wait to see your el!

love, Franny x

𓆩♡𓆪

"Hurry!" Kirby rushed to her sister who was placing her Hawkins High softball jersey before rushing out of her room and running to her sister's car.

Her mom told her no running into the house before she grabbed her keys and shut the door closed. Kirby drove fast because she COULD not be late again to the pep rally. "I can not be late. Because if I'm late once more—"

"Nancy will tell you to not be late again. Kirby, c'mon we know how she is... Hawkins's post and everything is now the school paper. The pretty usual thing she does." Franny interjected as Mrs. Kelly waved hi to them. "To the gym kids!"

Franny sighed before making her way to the gym where Mike and Dustin were. "Hey." She smiled. "Softball? They still have that going on?" Mike asked. Franny shook her head. "I still have to wear it even if the seasons are over." She brought her mouth into a line.

Mike nodded understand-fully. Later Max arrived standing next to Franny. "Hey," Max whispered to her before placing her Walkman in her backpack.

"Hi. How's your mom doing?" Franny asked. "Fine." Max gave a fake smile before the cheerleaders came into view in the gym. Franny promised herself when Lucas was on the basketball team she tried to get on the cheer team, but she found a passion for softball instead.

The cheerleader's routine intensified as the band started playing bigger music.

"And let's hear it for your tigers!" An announcer spoke before Jason Carver broke through the paper. Franny spotted Lucas which she gave a Whoo. She was happy for him and she was proud he did something like this. "Go Lucas!" She called out which made him smile even bigger.