Chapter 1:Is it wrong to send the King of Minuses to another world?

Human beings have a natural feeling called pride. However, this feeling can range from confidence to stupidity. For a certain organization it ended up in stupidity.

You see, this organization is formed from abnormals. But these abnormals can not be called pluses, minuses or not not-equals or zeroes. What you could call them would be terminals.

The main thing that makes them different is that unlike most abnormals they weren't born with their skills. Rather, they were given to them.

Of course, they can train them and get proficient with using them. But in the end they can never use their true power because their skills weren't truly theirs to begin with, unlike naturally born abnormals.

The only exception to this was Hitoyoshi Zenkichi. Even so he couldn't be classified as a terminal, but rather a zero.

However, they tought that through strategy and teamwork they can become strong enough to beat real abnormals. Unfortunately, in all their intelligence they decided to fight the strongest minus to ever exist to prove that.

In the end they were, from lack of better words...fucking slaughter. Almost everyone was either bisected, disemboweled, crushed, decapitated ripped apart or any other brutal form of dying. There remained only one man, bleeding to death, staring at the man that massacred all his camarades.

The worst part? That guy in front of him even offered to let them go, saying he wasn't interesed.

And now this is where their pride got them. In front of the dying man the King of Minuses was, fitting fir his title, sitting on a throne of oversized screws.

The being in question was a young looking man with pale skin akin of a albino, dark blue hair and bright blue eyes with a innocent smile on his face despise having just commited mass murder. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

Kumagawa:[You tried your best, that's all I can say

Kumagawa:[You tried your best, that's all I can say. Ah, that's a scary glare! Are you trying to curse me? Maybe you'll suceede. You can do it! Gambare!]

The terminal extended his hand to tge minus and the natural abnormal was enfluged in a glowing holy light. Kumagawa's smile remained unchanged as he was taken away somewhere else.

This was the skill he was by the deceased Non-Human Who is Just Impartial, Divine Sender. The skill alliws him to randomly to summon or send something from or to a divine realm. He used it to summon many divine weapons and artifact to help his comarades in their fight, which turned out to be...really ineffective.

Man:...Jesus...That guy'...s to fucking strong...

And so the man has died. The last of his thoughts is about how he might've just doomed an entire world.

On the other hand, Kumagawa found himself in a very white and gracefully decorated place. The first things that got his attention were tge two flying people fighting the very big woman.