Chapter 3:There's more than one way for air maneuvering

The group of four passed through the gates of Mondstad after a little walk. They have happened to meet a survivalist on the way and practice a little cooking.

Lumine tried to add a ingredient to the pot, but was unable to. The ingredient, also known as Paimon, was exceptionally good at holding onto something when her life was in danger.

Lumine rushed through the gates with Kumagawa trailing behind her. At her movements pigeons on the side walk flied, but their bodies were quickly pierced by oversized screws.

Lumine:Why did you do that?

Kumagawa:[I don't know. It's like a pigeon got me un a troublesome situation in another reality and nkw I'm deadset on starting a genocide on them.]

Lumine:...Huh, interesting!

Amber:Welcome to the city of freedom, Mondstad!

Paimon:Paimon thinks it looks a little gloom.

Amber:Yeah, people were put in a bad mood with the appearence of Stormterror and things are pretty bad right now. With the exception of the tavern near the city wall. Of anything, their bussiness are going better than ever.

Kumagawa:[Well, people do tend to get drunk until they forget their troubles.]

Amber:We still have Jean to thank for keeping the city together.

Kumagawa:[You're grateful to your pants?]

Amber:Uh, no. Jean id the Headmaster of the Knights of Favonius and the Savior of Mondstad. Oh, right! I have a gift for you, travellers. Unfortunately, I have only one now.

Paimon:Hey, why doesn't Paimon get a present!?

Amber:Uh...because this gift isn't suited for you, Paimon. But I can get Sticky Honey Roast.

Paimon:Sticky Honey Roast!

Kumagawa wondered hiw someone so small can eat so much. It dod remind him of Hanosode.

Kumagawa:[What does this present do?]

Amber:It's a Wind Glider. It helps you to move in the air.

Kumagawa:[Ah, Lumine-chan can have it than. I'm good with good old jumping.]

Lumine thought back at how Kumagawa got to the Unknown God the first time they meet. She nodded her head in a approving manner.

Lumine:You need to never have skipped a leg day.

Kumagawa and Paimon looked from the center of the city at how Lumine jumped of a high ground with a item on her back. The item sprouted wings and Lumine began to glide through the air. She landed gracefully, getting a round of applauses from her companions.

The mood didn't last long as the sky darkened and storms were unleashed upon the city. Kumagawa noticed the large flying creature that let out a loud and intimidating roar.

Kumagawa:[Oh, it's the dragon that's into shotas.]

Amber:It's Stormterror!

People began to run because...well, because of the tornados. Dvalin still just flied on the sky of Mondstad and mafe no real movement towards it yet.

As they ran Lumine was swallowed by a tornado. Kumagawa lost no time and swinged his hand against the natural disaster, nullifying it and allowing Lumine to use the Wind Glider to mive through the air.

She shot Anemo energy as the voice told her too. On that note, she wondered if her taking a Vision brought the attention of this Barbatos and he was giving her instructions or if she was just going insane from the situations she found herself in lately. But because Paimon screamed at the voice, she figured out there was actually someone talking.