Chapter 5:Let's use some combos for this one

As the three left Amber they have arrived at the next temple. Kaeya was already waiting for them.

Kaeya:Ah, you have arrived. This could be quiet dangerous, I assume the place would be hosting slimes and hirlicurls alike.

Kumagawa:[Slimes? Interesting...]

Lumine:Just another group to fight through, I guess.

Kaeya:Ohaha, you're brave ones! It's sad to see the temple of the Wolf like this. We need to take care of it.

Kaeya opened the gate and the group entered. He cut down a worn down fence of wood and walked through the labyrinth-like construction.

Paimon:You seem to be really good at this.

Kaeya:You just get used to it after doing it for other people for so many times. I find the fact that Lumine can use elemental energy without a vision and Kumagawa's immense physical prowess much more noteworthy.

Paimon:For Lumine there were some pelicular phe...phenono...phenomo...

Kumagawa:[Phenomens.]

Paimon:Yeah, that!

Lumine:I touched a statue.

Kumagawa:[I never skipped leg day.]

Kaeya:I see. That's interesting, to say the least.

They've arrived in a room with water around a platform with numerous hirlicurls armed with clubs and a few armed with bows and arrows. Lumine ducked under a arrow and stabbed the heart of one hirlicurl.

Seeing his chance, Kaeya send a wave of Cryo energy to one of the hirlicurl archers, freezing a portion of the water and turning the hirlicurl into a ice statue. Kumagawa came from behind him and punched the frozen hirlicurl, shattering his form to pieces. Three of the pieces hit and cryshed the heads of three hirlicurls.

Lumine swinged her sword around and chanelled Anemo energy through it, making a tornado of winds. Kumagawa gripped the back of Kaeya's shirt and dragged him back to the platform on where he and Lumine were on as he send electricity through the blonde's tornado. The electricity carried by tge winds was conducted through the wayer and ice, killing the hirlicurls in a short time.

Kaeya:Incredible! I must say, you two are quiet a pair.

As hearing the word pair Lumine looked away while playing with her hair, making Kumagawa smirk. They soon continued their jorney and meet three viscous blue blobs that looked to have eyes.

Kaeya:Those are slimes. Be cauti...

Kaeya's warning went on dead ears as Kumagawa charged forward and stopped on one, but was dissapointed to see that it only turned to liquid and did nothing after. The minus killed the other two through the same means.

Kumagawa:[Do it can't regenerate or shapeshift.]

Kaeya:Uh...no. Slimes are still a amalgamation of elemental energy, so they can be quiet a hassle to deal with. Their atacks has the effect of the element they belong too and are also immune to tge attacks of said element. Although they shouldn't be hard to deal with someone like you who mainly uses physical atacks. Their primary atack is just...bumping into you.

Lumine:...That's lame.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, I had quiet high expectations.]

Kaeya:Sorry, can't really do anything about that.

They've encountered quiet a lot of hirlicurls on the way, to rlthe suspicions of both Kumagawa and Kaeya. They arrived in a room with four normal sized red slimes and a big one.