Chapter Two | Brimstone

MATURE 🔞

We both laugh as we back into the elevator.

We arrived a day early in New York.

He lifts me up with one hand around my thighs after I push our apartment button. I encircle his waist, unable to halt our ridiculous cackles.

He smudges my lipstick all over himself as he kisses down my jaw. I can already feel his dick between my legs, hard and erected just for me. My hands move down his shirt, my wedding band gleaming between us.

"Are you wearing underwear?" He whispers, unzipping the back of my dress. I look up at the numbers, level twenty. We were level thirty. The top apartment.

"Find out." I murmur, and he raises his brow before sinking on his knees.

I drape my leg over his shoulders, he tugs my dress down, and I let it ride up. He kisses my knee, then moves his lips to my thighs and inner thighs.

I let out small whimpers, unable to contain myself any longer.

The door of the elevator finally opens, and he stands up and we kiss each other out of it.

My hands pull down his blazer as it drops onto the floor, his slides down my dresses zipper fully.

We do not break our kiss, with every step we took, a piece of our clothing follows behind our trails. He glances down at my red lingerie, he loves red. His favourite colour is red. He likes the colour of my blood.

Scarlet red.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." He growls against my lips, pulling the bottom of it.

My fingers unbutton his shirt, allowing me to see his tattoos and the new ones he has got.

Like my name printed across his neck, and his hands and the bottom of his abdomen.

He is obsessed with me. As am I.

"Mhm, what else are you going to do?"

"Fuck you into oblivion." I lick his top teeth; his fingers dig into my hair.

We fell down onto the couch, his fingers slide up to unclasp my bra before a single cough interrupts us.

I let out a scream of fright and scramble up to see Atlas sitting on the end of the couch holding popcorn, Ares grabs a blanket and covers my half-naked body. "Welcome back..." Atlas whispers gently, shaking his hands as a gesture.

Ares stands up, grabbing him by the back of his neck, Atlas releases a scream as he drops the popcorn all over the floor. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

"I-You weren't meant to come back until tomorrow!" Atlas squeals, I groan grabbing my forehead.

"This is my fucking home!"

"Ares, calm down." I try to soothe him; Atlas begs me to help him. I stand up, holding the covers against my half naked body before touching Ares' arms. Ares glances down at me, before throwing Atlas to the side of the living room.

"Who else is here?" When a glass shatters on the floor, Ares and I turn to face the kitchen, where we see Adonis, Alastair, Adrian, and Athena carrying food, champagne, and glasses.

"Hey girl, red it totally your colour." Athena forcefully chuckles.

They all heard and saw us, and I have never felt more ashamed in my life.

Ares calls after me as I grab my mouth and sprint up the stairs to our bedroom. I push our bedroom door open, and anger devours me, the room is an absolute mess.