Season 2- Chapter 4: Will The Wise

In the boy's showers:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the boy's showers:

"I like it. Playing rough today."

"Jesus! Do you ever stop talking? Come on!"

"What? You afraid the coach is gonna bench you now that I'm here? Huh?" Billy laughs as he aggravates Steve. "You were moving your feet. Plant your feet next time, draw a charge."

Steve ignores him and continues showering.

"Don't sweat it, Harrington."

"Today's just not your day, man."

"Yeah, not your week."

"You and the princess break up for one day and she's running off with the freak's brother." He laughs. "Oh shit. You don't know? Jonathan and the princess skipped yesterday. Still haven't shown. But that must be a coincidence though, right?" Him and his friends laugh.

He puts his hand on Steve's shoulder. "Don't take it too hard, man. A pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about. Plenty of bitches in the sea, am I right?" He laughs as he turns to his friends.

"Not Marina, though." He smirks as Steve's head perks up at her name. "I know you guys were sucking face the other night, but after our date, she's gonna be sucking more than my face, you know what I mean?" He laughs.

Steve's expression darkens and he pushes Billy back. "Don't talk about her like that, man."

"Dont tell me you actually like her? I mean you were just banging her little sister, man."

"Fuck off." And with that Steve left the showers.
~

○~

As I open up my locker, I hear a voice as someone leans against the locker next to mine.

"You're going on a date with that asshole?"

"What's it to you, Harrington?" I asked annoyed, "it's not like I'm your girlfriend."

He looked down for a second and then held eye contact once again. "He talked about you... like you were an object, Mari. He doesn't care about you."

"You think I don't know that?! I know he's an asshole! I have reason, okay?!" I slam my locker shut and head towards the exit of the school.

Steve catches up with me easily. "What reason, Marina? Is it to get back at me or something cause you know I hate the guy?"

I stop and I turn to him, angrily. "I'm doing it so Nancy doesn't find about what happened between us! She knows I hate you with my entire heart and if she finds out that we made out on top of your car that night then she's going to think that all the shitty things I said were because I was jealous! Which I wasn't!" I point at him before he can say anything about it and walked towards my car.

"How does he know?"

"We weren't exactly hidden, Harrington. We were right outside." I sigh and unlock my car door. "He saw us and threatened to tell everyone if I didn't go on a date with him."

"I was doing it for Nancy. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same." I got in my car and drove home.

B O N D || s. harringtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें