『 three 』

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

    The weeks proceeding to the 18th of August were a bit of a blur

    The weeks proceeding to the 18th of August were a bit of a blur. Harry went from his home to the Weasley's back and forth for the duration of that month until it was the day before the Quidditch World Cup.

Harry was going to stay at the Weasley's and go from there early the next morning. Harry, Ron and Mr. Weasley were to get Hermione from her home via the Floo Network the same day Harry would go to the Weasley's — so basically today. Mr. Weasley got the Ministry to allow them to Floo to and from the Grangers residence today.

Hermione would then stay with the Weasley's until they were off for school. Harry was currently debating whether or not he'd stay at the Weasley's until September 1st or stay home and just visit from time to time. Harry was sitting in his room on his bed with a bag of clothes — pajamas and an outfit for the next day.

Harry room consisted of a four poster bed that had a dark blue comforter. The sheets were plain white and so was the pillow cases. His wall had posters of the quidditch team "Chudley Cannons'". In the poster there was a player on his broomstick chasing a snitch.

Other than those posters, Harry had posters of Muggle bands and even some drawings he had did himself. He loved to draw. On his 8th birthday his aunt Alex — Neville Longbottom's mother — had gotten him a drawing set that included color pencils and scrap paper. Ever since then Harry had been obsessed with drawing. And he was damn good at it too.

Harry got up from his bed, left the room then went across the hall to his sisters', Jasmines room. He knock and opened the door after hearing a faint "come in".

Jasmine was laying in her bed with the book "Pride and Prejudice" in her hand. Lily had read that book to Jasmine when she was in the womb and every other night after she gave birth. It was now Jasmine's favorite.

Her room was decorated pink and yellow. Pink because that's her favorite color and yellow to represent her Hogwarts house — Hufflepuff. When Jasmine was sorted into Hufflepuff, Harry had to admit that he was bummed. He wanted Jasmine to be a Gryffindor like him. But he was proud of her nonetheless.

"Yeah?" Jasmine asked Harry after he entered the room. She sat her book faced down on her bed before sitting up, giving Harry her full attention.

"Do you want to stay with me at the Weasley's until school?" He asked still standing in front of her. He knew that she and Ginny were great friends. Even if they were a year apart.

Jasmine nodded eagerly. "Yes," she said enthusiastically.

"Okay, well pack some clothes. But leave your school things here. Mum and Dad will bring them before we leave." Harry said before walking out of her room to his.

Harry then took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When Harry arrived downstairs, he found that his godfather, Sirius, and Remus was sitting at the dinner table with his father, James.