『 seven 』

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

     "I'm starving!" Said Theo, as he sat on the couch of the big tent the Lestrange family had

The couch was a Burgundy Velvet Chennai 2 - Piece Upholstered Sectional, with two toss pillows. A wooden coffee table sat in front of it.

"They're literally cooking, stop being greedy." Blaise said with an eye roll. He sat next to Theo while Iris was on the other side of him.

Theo scoffed, "I'm still hungry." he muttered under his breath.

Iris laughed a little. "Idiot." she said while standing up. "Let's go walk around and buy some things." She stretched.

Simon was in the kitchen part of the tent — a big ass kitchen mind you — he was cooking burgers and fries for them all.

The three of them left the tent but not before informing Iris's parents that they were off. The outside of the tent was the signature black and burgundy with a raven on top.

The trio explored like there was no tomorrow. They'd even saw Hogwarts students — they kept bumping into Gryffindors. They were like bugs that didn't go away. They were everywhere.

They finally ran into a few Slytherins. Draco, Pansy, Daphne and her little sister Astoria.

They were dressed to supper Bulgaria as well. Draco had a black suit on with burgundy paint on his face, Pansy had a shirt with a Chaser from the team on it, and Daphne and Astoria had matching caps and shirts.

"Looking good!" Said Theo as the three approached them.

"Hey!" Said Pansy, greeting them with a hug. "Love the outfits!"

"Thanks! It was all my idea." Said Iris smugly.

"Where's your boyfriend, Draco?" Blaise smirked.

Pansy and Astoria both giggled at that. "Fuck off." Draco muttered.

They all started laughing. "Hey, Daph! Hey, Storia!" Iris smiled at them. They greeted her back.

Sure, Iris wasn't really close to most Slytherins that's not Blaise and Theo but she did get along with them just fine. Pansy and Daphne was in her year and shared a dorm with her at school. They were bound to interact. Plus all their families are in the same social circle.

Iris really like the girls but she just couldn't get past their views. Of course she can't really blame them entirely. Their parents taught them to hate anyone who wasn't a Slytherin or Pure-Blood since they were practically born.