『 four 』

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

    Arriving at the Burrow, Harry and Jasmine were greeted to the smell of a Weasley dinner and a few of the Weasley's themselves

All with their ginger hair and warm smiles. Ron, Harry's best friend and brother, greeted Harry with a big hug as if they hadn't seen each-other in years. "Hey, Harry!" he said, smiling like a fool.

"Hello, Ron." said Harry who hugged him back just as enthusiastically.

Ron then proceeded to hug Jasmine. "Are you sure you're not a Weasley?" he said jokingly. It was an ongoing joke in which had started since they had met many years ago.

Due to Jasmine red hair, Mr. Weasley, Ron's father, had the misfortune of thinking that Jasmine was another kid of his that he and Molly had had.

They were in Diagon Alley when the Weasley's had ran into the Potter's. They know each other prior because both families had been in a organization call The Order of the Phoenix.

The Order of the Phoenix was a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

After the Dark Lord had met his end in 1981.

Mr. Weasley had been confused and got Jasmine mixed up as one of the Weasley's. It was soon brought to light that He and Molly did not in-fact have another child. Afterwards the two families then proceeded to hang out more and eventually Ron and Harry had become inseparable.

Jasmine laughed, "Shut up." she told Ron, shoving him playfully. "Where's Ginny?" she looked around for the youngest Weasley who wasn't in sight.

Upon hearing her name, Ginny had appeared in the sitting room and greeted both Harry and Jasmine with a huge smile and her blushing at the former.  "Hey, guys!" She said.

"Hey, Ginny!" Jasmine said, just as enthusiastically.

"Hey, Gin," said Harry.

This caused Ginny's face to flush a violent red that matched her hair.

Ron scoffed. But before he could make a comment, Mrs. Weasley — Ron's mother — came into to sitting room as well. "Oh! Hello, Harry and Jasmine." She pulled Harry into a bone crushing hug then did the same to Jasmine.

"Hey, Mrs. Weasley," they said in unison.

"Are you hungry, dear?" She asked them.

"Mum!" Ron huffed. "Let them breathe, they just got here."

"Oh hush!" Mrs. Weasley swatted Ron with the dish towel she had in her hand.

"It's okay, Mrs. Weasley." Harry reassured her with a grateful smile.

That's one of the many reasons Harry loved the Weasley's. Harry knew that if he ever needed a place to stay, the burrow's door was wide open for him and his family.

The Weasley's were like a second family to Harry. Always caring for the boy and his little sister.

"We ought to head to the Grangers if we want to pick up Hermione." Mr. Weasley said heading towards to fireplace.

"I'll take you bags up to Ron's room for you Harry." Mrs. Weasley offered.

"Thanks." He said handing her his one bag.

With that, Mr. Weasley, Harry and Ron — one by one — stepped into the fireplace and flooed to the Grangers.

The Grangers home was just like any other Muggle family home. It had still pictures of Hermione and her parents. The furniture was nice and the house — from what Harry could see — was very clean.

Hermione's parents greeted them with warm smiles and told them that Hermione is coming down.

Mrs. Granger wasn't tall but she wasn't short either. She had fair skin and brunette curly hair that stopped in the middle of her back. Her eyes were hazel just like Hermione's. Mr. Granger was tall. He had to be about 5'8 or 6'0. His hair was short and black, his brown skin went well with his dark brown eyes. He had full lips

Looking at her parents, Harry noticed that Hermione took after her mother in looks but her father in skin tone. She had her mothers hazel big eyes and bushy brown hair.

Minutes later, Hermione came down with her trunk in hand and a huge smile on her face.

"Hi!" She said as she hugged the two boys tightly.

"Hey, Mione." Said Harry as they pulled away from the hug.

"You ready?" Ron asked a moment later.

"Yes." She said breathless, and after Hermione said goodbye to her parents and the three of them having to practically drag Mr. Weasley away and into the fireplace — because he couldn't resist his fascination of the Muggle. The four of them made it to the Burrow.

*·˚ Authors Note ✍🏽

this was short but i hoped you liked it. i didn't wanna drag out the chapter that much so that's why it's short.

Vote and Comment! 🦋 bye!!