[3]

*below is a scene inspired by the book Ace so please don't hate me, I'm trying my best to get through this book and honestly I don't need hate comments as much as I'm trying*

Chapter 3

Luca's POV *5 years ago*

"I'm thinking maybe... Athena." Charlotte whispered running her hand softly over the large baby bump as she sat down in the rocking chair placed beside the crib. Charlotte was 8 and a half months along with our baby girl, even though it started off crazy these last couple months have been getting off to a new start.

The arranged marriage lasted possibly a year and after that i engaged Charlotte, she hated me from the start but then we warmed up to each other. The thing about love is you don't know what's wrong with yourself you don't understand what's exactly happening when your around that person but her... I know exactly what's happening I'm in deep shit with her she's my home and I've told her that many times.

"I like that if you like it." I smiled placing my hand on top of the large bump. "I have to go to work for a few hours but I promise I'll be back later and we can watch any movie you'd like to."

"But you just got back." She responded giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I've let you slide way to many times with those eyes." I chuckled to her before cupping her face and planting many kisses on her cheek making her giggle like a child.

"Your perfect for me." I whispered in her ear. "I love you baby. Oh uh also I've got Ryder coming up here in a few minutes to make sure your safe along with the baby." I stood up and waited for her to answer.

"Ok, just be back soon pleaseee." She responded. I rolled my eyes playfully then walked out the room.

After leaving I went downstairs where Ryder was telling him to make sure he stays with her at all times. "I'll be back in at least 3 hours." I stated.

"Alright." He dismissed me running up the stairs to talk with Charlotte. They're relationship was incredible I wanted that with a close friend. Especially since everytime either one of them are down or something weird they help each other work it out.

The ride over to the main warehouse was exhausting, I already missed her. "Ok lets get this fucking over with." I said letting a sigh escape while walking into the room that held a snitch.

"Who the hell are you working for?" I asked punching the across the side. "I can't tell y-" I cut him off by swinging at him again nearly knocking him out.

I waited for him to answer but didn't get a response. "Alright fine, get the blow torch." I said coldly to a guard.

"Yes boss." He responded. I hated having to torch a fucker just to get a answer I'd rather just shoot them but to be honest with myself, I liked seeing them scream in pain or watch the blood gush out. Seconds later a guard came back with a blow torch and a pack of gloves.

"Here boss." He handed the things over to me.

"Ok you little shit, TELL ME WHO YOUR WORKING FOR!" I screamed making everyone in the room stiffen from my anger level.

A few seconds had passed and he hadn't answered so now it's time to torture him to answer I'm fed up with his shit. I watched the blow torch light up on the end, he screamed in pain as I set his arm on fire.

"Fine, FINE!" He screamed tears running down his hot cheeks. I took the torch off his skin placing it beside him on the ground. I then stood up and looked at him angrily. This guy was taking up more of my time and I wanted no I needed her.