[7]

I don't think I chose the right song for Melanie to sing last chapter but I did like how she contributed to the song in a few ways.

Also like I've said before lemme know what you like/don't like.

Chapter 7

Melanie's POV

"The last time I was with my mother before you know. Was when she became sick, she uh had a sever case of flu." God the memory makes me feel worse about leaving her that day. "Even though she was sick, she sung that song to me until my father came back from work. He took me out of the room saying mother needed rest."

"When I left... She cried and I had no clue why. The next morning she look pale and a bit bruised not much. It looked like she literally battled the sickness." I laughed a bit. "I came to realize that after I left he beat her. For singing a fucking song. My sister was still alive at that time, she told me that if he ever tried hurting me to run to the next door neighbor and call the police. It was a weird way she told me but I now know it was for the best."

I turned and finally looked at Luca seeing him already staring at me. My breath Shaked a bit, "when you find that fucker..., I want you to torture him the way he did to our loved ones."

He nodded then held my hand that was digging into the seat with pressure. I was a little shocked, especially over the fact he just gave into emotions. Ha that reminds me of vampire diaries.

While the ride home was quiet after that I needed some time to figure out if I should ask Luca if I could get a job nearby. Wait who the hell am I? I don't need his fucking permission. I'm a grown ass women.

"I'm gonna go around town tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" WHAT THE FUCK!? I told myself I didn't fucking need him!!!

He got out of the car as I turned around looking out the window to see we were at home. Have I really been calling it a 'home' this whole time? It's his fucking house not mine and plus I don't even think I'd call this a home it's more like a hell hole.

My door opened seeing it was Luca he extended his hand but did I take it? No. I simply shooed his hand away and stepped out by myself.

He exhaled loudly with annoyance fogging the air. I walked passed him with a sway to my hips as I opened the door. Both guards guarding the door nodded their heads at me as in return I smirked. I stopped before going in turning back to one guard running my hand over his chest. The guy was really got his dirty blonde hair fluffed up a bit since he had curly hair, his blue eyes shining off the moon then his fucking build god it was to die for but it wasn't as good as Lucas, he also stood about 6'2. He shuddered and kept a straight face until I got to his crotch. I think I'm feeling spontaneous tonight. I slowly and lightly ran my fingers over his now hard on. I heard several footsteps until they stopped behind me.

From the smell of the thick cologne that I love smelling and the faster beat of my heart I knew right away it was the one and only Luca Marino. He bent down his exhale from his nose tickled my ear once again. "Don't do something that'll get him killed, sweetheart."

I groaned clenching my thighs together slightly to release some unnatural tension down there before removing my hand from his crotch walking inside. I quickly made my way to Lucas bedroom grabbing a shirt from his wardrobe so he didn't come in and caught me red handed. Yea I had my own clothes but his smelt so much better they also smelt like him so I mean I couldn't help myself any better than to be here stealing an oversized black shirt that went to my knees and an extra small pair of black underwear, I had black thongs under the dress so we should be good. I walked out of the room carrying my clothes that I just took off. Looking to see if the coast was clear I ran for the guest bedroom.