[4]

Im back bitches🤪

Anyways enjoy this one, and he does come out about his past in this chapter.

Chapter 4

Lucas pov

I waited for Melanie to join me in my office after I asked Ryder to bring her in. Somethings been clawing at me ever since I witness how fear struck in Melanie's eyes when she was around Arlnold.

A few minutes passed and as expected Melanie strolled in, her curly brown waves bouncing when she walked. Her baggy sweatshirt she had on with shorts I had told her not to wear things like this around my guards or just plain men for that matter.

"You wanted me, Luca." She innocently said staring down at the floor while sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

"Yea, I don't wanna pressure you but I need to know about Arnold's connection with you." I said standing up placing my hands in my pockets as I watched her eyes widened with... Horror?

"Are you sending me back to him? I c-can't go there he'll-" I cut her off as she rambled. Her tears became noticable as they nearly spilled from her eye pouch.

"Wow slow down Mel,-Don't call me that." She cut into my sentence.

"Ok, look goddammit if I'm gonna help you. You have to tell me what's happening." I retorted. Shes scared as hell and it hurts somewhat seeing her like this.

I waited at least 10 minutes for her to reply as she debated rather she would say anything or not. "Fine." She sighed letting a tear creep down her cheek.

"Arnold- isn't Arnold to me, he's a piece of shit father. I don't know if I should even call him that much." She started angrily. "3 years ago.... 3 fucking years ago on December 2nd my birthday. He killed my mother." She said staring at me with anger and hatred. She had it hard then, she's been through hell and hasn't even had time to process.

"I had just laid down that night after getting a shower. Everything was great, until my father started cursing into his phone. I knew something wasn't right because he never acted out like that. I crept into the hall to listen closer and found out he was talking to a gangster, 3 to be exact." She scoffed looking down at the floor before looking back at me.

"I went to go to mother after he disappeared, Lord knows where. But as soon as I walked into the kitchen those same goddam three pointed guns at me then knocked me unconscious. I knew from there voices that sounded as they yelled at my mother who tried getting up to help me. I came to at least 30 minutes later finding my dad standing behind my mother placing a fucking gun to her temple." I watched as I heard Melanie's temper rise once again.

"The bastard started making sure I was kept up by the one of the three men. After he knew I was so called 'stable' he walked back over to my mother and shot her in between the eyes. I had to fucking watch my FATHER MY OWN GODDAM FATHER KILL MY MOTHER! He did the same to my older sister who tried to make an escape plan for me and her one night. I had no clue why but now I do. He wanted me to have no heart he wanted me to become a boy, one he never had." She looked me in the eyes while wiping her tears away.

She then turned and looked at the floor letting more tears escape. "I want him dead."

I walked over to her holding her in my arms as she let out sobs. This may not be the right time, but I feel like I've waited an eternity to have close again.

"Ill kill the bastard even if it's the last thing I do." I said rubbing my hand over her head. I bring her into my room so she could get more comfortable.

"Luca Matteo Accardi." I heard Melanie say as I pulled the cover over her light body.

"You sound just like my wife." I chuckled but saw Melanie's face grow pale.