read between the lines

It wasn't a much delay hour in the evening but anubhav was sipping his drink in a comfy corner holding his gaze over a person from quite time now.

His focus wasn't something anyone can ignore,when it comes to impressing someone.

The beauty turned her magnetic eyes to well dressed mascot of her night when bartender slides a hard liquor shot front of hers in sleekest way on bar counter top.

Under the crystal glass poured with top shelf liquor there is a folded tissue
" king's suite " written on it.

Her pleading eyes shines when she signed cheers in air to anubhav.

After good few hours anubhav was leaving for airport, his empty hands in his pockets while completing his call " DEAL IS DONE "...

Not before the bar keeper announce for last call.

Haseena look around for one last time before she confirms the movers that everything is on the floor.

The place was like a meditation for haseena for past few months. Mild wall paint, pure white linen curtains and last but not least aroma of herbal oil ,

".......ummmmmmm ....."

She filled her whole being with that fragrance of the place for one last time.

She patted smoothly and most loving possible way on her well pressed and folded uniform which on top of the not yet closed luggage.

" Finally.... After three months"....

And she flew away to say bye to her colleagues.

" So haseena you have made it ...right"

Same age person look at her with raised hand for a hand shake.

Haseena let the most beautiful blossom of her lips to made express her feelings.

And she made a node with beeming eyes confirming that it is.

He doesn't let go of her hand

" so... by road ??"

He made the questioning make visible in his well shaved face.

Haseena jerks her hand from his secure hold,with frowning face.

" Don't start again Amar"

And she almost jump at him like a excited kid,

" I'm rejoining tomorrow, ... not as a SI but SHO."

At last I'm living his dream . Haseena narrow her eyes upwards to empty sky.

" Every bark cloud has a silver line hidden . You know na??? "

Navin smiles back.

" By the way.. when you say yes ? "

Navin asked with most serious way.

" To what , should I say yes ! "

Haseena raise her left eye brow.

" To our marrage!!! "

He replied with the suppressed laught.

Haseena punch in his arm with fist bump.

" Keep missing me .. "

while descending the stairs and pause.

" by the way , I'm FLYING again"..

she shouted..

" You do ... My angel .. "

Amar said limiting his Voice to himself.

Karishma look at the square shape paper weight with glass surfaces which has smiley emoji inside it.every time she toss it for hide that Weird smile from her sight,she failed.

At the end she back off.

There is nothing exciting or eye-catching in the narrow cabin except the huge frame of chubby baby with gigantic heavenly smile.but she has learnt to ignore that side of cubicle seating bit off from it.

" Karishma ... "

A beautifully aged woman take off her laboratory coat while put it over headrest, resting her arms on it.

They have build a different level relationship , couldn't name a patient-doctor bond anymore.

" It's so boring your place doctor... , I don't find anything exciting here anymore."

Karishma complaint after her dealy ,in sarcastic way.

" Well ... Then I'm helpless karishma, you should visit a shopping complex next time for your regular checkups. "

This lady is much more bold and open than any of a doctor you met in your life.

They both share a friendly smirk .

" Was bit busy with a over excited to be father. .. "

she apologized.

" Every father figure is not that excite to be in fatherhood. "

Karishma chuckled on her own statement.and she checked her wristwatch

" I'm late,mom might be worried."

" I know Mrs Singh almost from last thirty years karishma.... she must be definitely worried but not for you, just for the out side world because your out her sight naa..."

she opens the right side upper drower of her table.

" At times it's harmful,your doctor know you so well "

karishma forward her hand for white colour envelope.

" If this wasn't for her ,I don't find myself doing this karishma."

Karishma node while standing,

" even I don't find myself doing this if it wasn't for her.. Dr. Pathma Singh...."

said before she leave the cabin.

They are living three completely different places unknown, but someone is running away from someone for new begging,someone is chasing for his love or revenge,one is hiding her lifes truth and they have no idea when or how these clashings bring new twist and turn for there lives.
The darker,the meanest or stings truth sometimes made path for the heavenly ending....
So the " DEMONDING DEMON " in every single person out there let's make the demon out. Let's make his demands fulfill,and wait for the truth reveal.

Note - I never wrote notes for my story,still I wanna say don't judge it without reading fully,at time our predictions go wrong. And things turns in to some other direction.

So keep calm and patience while u read the INTRODUCTION to DEMONDING DEMON * yes you heard it perfectly right it s Just an introduction in different way. Hope you enjoy and share ur reviews with me.

I say again READ BETWEEN THE LINES, each word,each place,each person above mentioned are intentionally,so try hear the things I didn't said but want you to hear..

These are also important characters

The other charecters as shown as madam sir.
* Santhosh sharma
* Cheetha chathurvedi
* Billu champath ( Billu the spy)
* Iqbal
*Badnaam