How we messed it up..

Karishma's mind was working on doubled speed than normal for a reason, which can convise others and believable too.

    Pushpa grab karishma's hand almost drag her two step towards her and give it a closer look.

" Yeh nakun ki nishani Hy ..." Santosh said in pushpa's ear.

     "  Deko Kitna sooji hui hy...., Santu Kuch ointment leke awo...." She sent santu away intentionally.

   " Pushpa ji ......., Koi ... mujrim ...  pakdne ke waqt shyd lagi hongi.. "          

    karishma said trying to be extra sweet.

      And that confirmed pushpa's doubt.

" Shyd mujrim apna nakun banwa ke rakka Hy,apko chilne ke liye...."                

      Pushpa said in sarcastic tone.

      And in a nano second karishma carried away with last night memory.

' wo tho hay.... Achchai se parlour Jake banwake rakka tha mujai yeh gift denekeliye...'

     and her lips curved for a smile unknowingly.

     ' Itna sab Kuch hogya ...., Kash mujai ek Moka mila madam sir se baat krne Mai....., Par yeh SHO SAHIBA tho gai vacation manane.... Koi aise krte Hy kya...?

   .Karishma knew she's a police officer.  She could take care of herself , more over she's smarter and clever with her stuffs.

      ' So there is no need of tiring my mind after SHO SAHIBA...' she convince herself.

       Karishma settled with mount of files madam sir had specialy mentioned in her letter to be completed on her desk,when she's back.

      ' mangal Mai bhi gumne jaiye ,hamara kun peeneka Moka nhi chodthi kadoos...'

       karishma open first file to find dozen of mistakes marked in red with shorter instructions like RE-READ , SECTION - NO 286/A ,REMOVE  OR VERIFY. In her stylish writing. And she grone out of irritation.

       After few hours karishma moved to SHO cabin for a document which needs to be attached in particular case file. And her perfectionist SHO SAHIBA had instractioned where she could find that.

       The drawer was like a reflection of its owners life. Picture perfect,well organised , clean .

     ' this kid needs to be spoiled.... So boring '

      That's What karishma think while following the signposts.

        Right side , 2nd upper drawer , left side 1st divider in last row.

      ' Am already feeling sorry for her would be husband ' karishma chuckled.

    She was about to close the drawer when a nicely folded paper pulled up in between and crushed at the entrance of the drawer.

       Karishma give irritated look and about to place it again when she saw something familiar to her eyes.

      * Kadoos Haseena * SHO SAHIBA * Naug....*

      Her eyes pop up into a wider version of fish eye.karishma just hold the paper in her hand while her mind re-processing the jamed nerves.

     "  How could I missed it ...How......?? "

   And she smacked her forehead with embarrassment in her face.

       That was the meaning of that mockery smile of hers... Karishma put her both hands on her waist

     Karishma's vision blurred in to three months old incident.

Flashback

     Its haseena's 6th month at mpt and both ladies had messed things with eachother very well.

       Mostly karishma had decided it's poles apart. And she was very clear, they were not meant to be met as even colleagues.

     Her senior was The most  arrogant, self-centred, stonehead and most importantly rudest person ever she met in her life. but still she's so inviting ....man.

        Afterall,my own Amma fell for her head to toe.  Who nowadays not capable hearing anything bad about her so called MADAM SIR . So basically I couldn't even backbiting about her at my own home.                     

      "Mera tho baag hi putgai"

      Karishma was punished AGAIN for her misdeed as she will only doing desk job for a whole week.

      "  A week ..... "   She grit her teeth remembering how leisurely her boss lady utter those words.

        " ek hafthe ke liye ab aap sirf desk job karengi karishma singh..." 

     And with that intimate deep eyes of hers stubbing mines shattering my immunity. As always she does.

         And for everyone's suprise karishma didn't react, no par ,no but ,no excuses basically no arguments.

     But there is a backstory to these calm and composed behaviour of hers noone aware or can imagine in their worest dreams

         ' You have no idea "naught" what's waiting for you... '
    karishma smiles evilish inwardly.

     She's got sheepish smile when she going through  the flashback while her pen doing mandala designs on her ongoing document.

      Pushpa was observing her daughter from past few weeks with suspens. And now she caught her doing art and craft in office hours, that too in middle of her punishment.

         "Shayad aapko saza achche lagne lagi Hy na ma'am...? " Pushpa almost whispers in her ear sarcastic way, dragging her unpredictable senior back to the reality.

       " Shayd , saza denewali ..." She mumbled lost,

      Karishma woke up into pushpa's examining eyes and pretend to be cool and happened nothing.

        " Kya..... Mujai koi shok nhi yaha bete bete kurzi thodne Mai.."

    "    Par lagtho nhi Hy na ma'am "   

    pushpa intentionally risking her life foaming flames besides highly inflammable pal.

     " Warna headquarter bejne wali kagaz pe kon cartoons likte hy..?"

    Pushpa asked folding her hands over her chest with being proud about her wittiness.

     And all the composes about being cool and all that vanished in mear second.

  " Maiya ki saasu maiya.... "
         Karishma blurred out loud and which leads to the most unwanted guest appearance to the scenario. Guess who was standing tall at the hallway with her bound hands behind her back.

     (Bingooo..... )

     Haseena spend few seconds to scan the criminals and the crime spot for get idea what was going on there.

      And after a pause she gesture pushpa ji to leave without breaking her concern on karishma's high held face which doesn't have a sight of guilt.

      "   Aap aiye Andhra.... "
      She walked away in her signature style making karishma weak on her knees to, let her eyes follow behind her retrieving figure.

        Haseena look at the paper once again she hold in her hand then the fit and maintained officer with sharpe enough jawline anyone would love to be check on .

      "  Apko ho kya gya Hy karishma singh....?  Aj kal apka dhyan kaha rehethe Hy....? 

       Haseena look at the stern face ,she could clearly see what's going on her mind.

        " Akpe wajai se ..." Karishma answered in flow.

       " Kya... Kya Kaha Apne...? " Haseena counted back in her strict tone .

        " Mine Kaha apke wajai se yeh sab ho raha Hy.."  karishma too clearly raised her tone directly looking in to her senior's eyes.

       Haseena clear her throat thinking where to start with.and walk towards ,stand parallel to karishma who is in attention position.

       "   Mat bholiye ap kis se baat krte Hy... Karishma singh ...... har cheez Mai ek daire ho na Chahiye .. shayad flow flow Mai ap yeh buljati Hy..."

     Karishma sighing with closed eyes for second and continue ,

      " Na ap hamara rastha kaatle....,  Na ham apka order kareej Karne Ka zulm kare...... ,  Na apko gussa aye......,  Na hamai saza mile ......., Na hamai ek hafta besk job krna pade.......,  Na Hi ham bore hojati or Na hi hamara hath se yeh Galti hojaye......,

      Aise dekthe jayetho sab Kuch apke hi wajai se hua Hy....."

         Haseena look at her colleague carefully with the expression of " what's wrong with you ." And in somewhere she wants to laugh at her antics.

         But she has to hold on her disciplines for her own wellness.

      " I was standing there like a clown... Shit....."

        Karishma glare at the paper furiously ... And she start scolding pointing towards the letter.

        " hamara Issath ki faluda banadiya...., Kya sochi hongi hamare baremai.... Ek dam churan krdiya Achcha kaza image ki unke samne....  , Kya sarurath thi yeh sab liknemai .... Wo bhi office documents pe....  "

       after a  time-up for breath ,

      " Amma Sahi kehe rahi Hy, Hamara tho kopadi Ka fittings hi kharab Hy..."

      She was frustrated not because of the situation, but the person who witnessed it.

     And she look at it again and sighted with relief seen incomplete word initiates * N a u g . . . * Only.

     " Bachgai.... "

To be continued....