Somthing happend, but

Whole place was sink in to darkness, and karishma's heart beat says that she's worried. karishma's hands moves searching for a clue of drawer with trying hard to recognise things with the help of her hands. where a emergency light could found.
      She tripped three ,four times clashed with the furniture's everytime she end up throwing great amount of curses.
    She was dien to go to Haseena,who is no more audible and that's make her restless.
     Finally , finally..... she lighted up the emergency light, for the most undigestible sight of her life.

         ************************************
      Jai hind karishma ma'am... Rest of mahila police station staff greet their senior in one go, which is the one last thing the actually do perfectly.
       Good morning ... Karishma too greet back with less intrest because her eyes just searching for someone who left her with no clue last night or may be early morning.
      And the trio ,THE TROUBLING TRIO shares confused look among them.
   Karishma look back a cross her shoulder, to find whom pushpa ji peaking at.
      " Kyaa....." Karishma raised her eyebrows.
      " Kyaa.... " Pushpa too did the same.
    Karishma gesture behind her though her eye and raised again her eyebrows.
       Pushpa made a cute " O " with her lips and inact a beauty with a figure and hight , last but not least salute and smile then act as she jumps in to somthing leaving Santosh and cheetha in a Mental shock.
     Karishma smaked forehead with visible irritation on her face.
     "  Pushpa ji yeh kya tha...? " Cheetha finally found he could speak after that dangerous stunt of pushpa ji.
   " Yeh madam sir ke baaremai baat kr rahi the. Hy na pushpee...? " Santosh give winning smile to others.
     Pushpa noded and cheetha questioned back.
"Wo tho teek Hy ,par madam sir or kuwei Ka kya mamla wo mujai samaj Mai nhi AI santu ji....? "
     " Are wo madam sir Ka gadda yaniki dimples KO bataya tha.... "
    Cheetha controlled his reaction covering his widely open mouth.
    " Bhakk.... Kya baketi kr rhi Hy... Ek ek krke sabka line hazir krungi... Bata rahi Hy ,ek shabd or nhi Sunna Hy ... Jaiye apna apna kaampe lagjaiye..." karishma roared back.
      Pushpa ji halted karishma by showing her palm in influencing way. Santosh passed a look to cheetha ' inko kya hogya... '
    And cheetha answered back ' yeh tho patha nhi santu ji hua kya... Par age Jake pushpa ji Ki kya halhongi yeh ham ankh bandkarkr kehe Sakta Hy...'
   "  Kal Raat madam sir or aap Saath the ... Or ap akele AI,madam sir Kaha Hy .. karishma ma'am..?
Pushpa asked the million worth question.
  And she got the backup force too.
Karishma was losing her mind bit by bit. But she gathered herself and about to shoot a rude answer when someone cut her in middle.
"   Ha ... Ha ma'am , Kaha Hy madam sir...? Santosh standing by pushpa with her hand rest on her shoulder.
    Karishma again left with half open mouth,
" Kahi ap maar peet tho nhi ki na madam sir ke Saath..? Cheetha followed back his love.
   Karishma wait for them to interfere and sight.
" Q ki apko tho madam sir ke sath das minute tak shanthise baat nhi horaha Hy....? Pushpa said with suspecious look.
  " Kahi Apne madam sir KO dakka tho nhi Diya na nichai...?
        " Sab ke Zindagi se samband Karab chalraha Hy kya...? Aise wahiyad baat apna seniors se Karne se pehele ,uska parinam kya hogya yeh bhi socha Chahiye... Karishma shouted at them top of her lungs.
    ' wo alag baat Hy dakka dena tho banta hy kadus ko ' karishma said inwardly.
   Karishma found pushpa ji peaking at somthing again behind her back.
     Karishma was about to open her mouth when she heard someone excuses from behind her.
    A constable from headquarters handed over a envelope, a file and a key to karishma after his introduction and greeting.
   Everyone recognise the keys of madam sir's jeep. And the official way it came up with everyone got worried about 'is everything fine with madam sir.' including karishma. because she was the last one Witnessed madam sir.
     Karishma was the authorized one who can deal with official and confidential matters absence of station head officer. She was going through the letter with a blank face.
   Everyone was holding there breath on the tip of fingers , gathering around karishma out of curiosity.
       " Madam sir koi personal kaam keliye chutti liya Hy... Unki ane thak hamai tana samblna Hy."
Karishma didn't realize she sighed at the end of announcement.
      " Oh .. Santosh reacted, " waise mujai bhi chutti Chahiye, ek lamba sa vacation mana na Hy mujai bhi.. ek baat puch pushpee.... Kahi madam sir ki Shaadi tho nhi horaha Hy...? Hamai Bina bataye..?
       Karishma was focusing on the file which madam sir sent with letter untill the conversation Distract her mind.
    " Aree... Q Nahi...?  Shadi ke Umar Hy, Sundar Hy , susheel Hy , samajdaar Hy or pyaari hy.. par aisa baat Hy tho mujai sarur bathati Hy ... pushpa said while arranging her table.
      " Kaise honga madam sir ki dulha.... Tall , handsome ek dam hero type, wo war movie Mai hrithik Roshan Jaise... "
      " Or yeh hrithik roshan konsi colour ke joda pehenehi shadi mai santu...? Karishma says in santhosh's ear in whispering tone bursting madam sir's wedding bubbles.
       " White ya cream color.... " Santosh blurred without thinking twice.
  "   Tumhari.... , Pushpa interrupted before karishma continue farther.
     " Q bichari pe baras padi hy ma'am... Ham sab madam sir ke shadi keliye bohot utsuk Hy.... Mai tho bohoth syda... Waise hamara senior Hy par kabi apni beti se Kam nhi samji bachchi KO Mai.
      Karishma could sense that pushpa ji is getting emotional and that's the last thing she needs today.
    " Wo apka so called beti yeh chutti ke Barai Mai bataya apko pushpa ji...? Karishma asked in mocking tone.
" Ek choti baat na batane Mai kya Hoga...? Mujai pata Hy wo bhi mujai utana hi manthi Hy jitni Mai usko apna manthi Hy...." Pushpa said in proud way.  
       And she added , kaash mere koi madam sir ke LAYAK BETA hota. Now she doesn't got that proud tone in her whispering tone.
      Karishma quickly gaze at pushpa with anger or disgrace filled eyes.
Karishma shook her head to get rid of some thoughts hit in her mind after so many days.
   And her effort to distract Amma from getting upset succeed but there was another intention for that question. ' Is this vacation is pre-planned or it's just last night..??? '
      Karishma was sunk in to last night memory while rotating paper weight on her desk.
' Kuch Hy kya .., Jo hamai dikte Hy, utana zida sada Hy nhi...? '
       ' Ek dam aise kese chutti liye gar beti reheti wo...??'
       ' kya madam sir kal Raat KO lekar pareshan Hy...???'

    Santosh came gazing at empty SHO seat with child like sad face.
       She was missing madam sir's presence, even she's not audible or available or goto person after every half an hour later. Being a introvert still she knew each and everyone to their nurves, except me. Karishma think inwardly.
    And surprisingly we know nothing about her. It's quite a time , Actually it almost a year she's being standing on my toes.
    Ahhemm... Santosh clear her throat distracting my flow of thoughts.
  " Ma'am ismai apka signature Chahiye... " She forwarded a file and end up stinged in karishma's eye.
      " Maiya ki saasu maiya, santu kya krrahi ho... Ek ankho ke saamne ai Nhi,or tum ankh podne Mai lagi Hy...." Poor karishma mumbled in flow.
      " Sorry ...sorry .... Ma'am .... Haiiiiii..... Ammmmmiiii..... Yeh kya hua karishma ma'am ..?
   Santosh shouted pointing at karishma's arms.
That make karishma pay attention on her own arms and gulped the abusive phrase about to slip on her tongue,Just after seen pair of experienced eyes examine her face deeply.

    To be continued ...