━ season one: Jennette's moving day

The news of a new princess spread wild fire, it even spread in the neighbouring empires.

Duke Alpheus was supposed to be glad that it spreads so that many nobles will be interested with Jennette but... Things doesn't go in his way.

Hell, The Obelian siblings found out, they will immediately went back in Obelia.

And that was true. The first one to arrive in obelia with a magic circle, was the third prince, Rezef de Alger Obelia.

"Father!" He yelled as a bunch of knights were behind him, panting.

"Rezef. Stop yelling."

Claude glared but his glare didn't work.

Rezef slammed the newspapers at Claude's desk and angrily growled.

"What is this, Father?!" He pointed at the newspaper.

"The Emperor have a daughter with his fiancée?! What kind of bullsh*t is that!? Plus who the hell is that girl you took in?!" He yelled, angrily.

He thought the problem with Penelope Judith was over but here he is.

Claude sighed. He needs to explain this. Quickly.

"She is Jeynit." Claude said, not even caring if he said her name wrong.

"Jeynit?" Rezef was confused.

He thought it was Zeynit.

Claude looked unseemly confident that he got her name right.

"Huh?"

Claude seem to think he was confused so he continued.

"She seem to be the ward that Alpheus keeps bragging about, and the girl thar wanted to be Athanasia's playmate years ago."

Now, the third prince Rezef seems to have an idea who it is.

He formed a glare after he knows who it is.

"Now what should we do, Father?"

Claude looked at him and thought. 'He seems calm now. I should let him stay for the night,'

"Stay here for the night. The magic circle isn't working at night." Claude decided as Rezef clicked his tongue.

"Fine." Rezef muttered as he left the room.

***

Rezef, instead of going in the Jade Palace, he went into the Emerald Palace.

He saw Athanasia satting on a bench in her Rose Garden, her eyes seems teary.

Rezef stared at her for a while before satting beside her.

"Why are you crying, Athanasia." He asked, it was rare to see her cry after all she's always full of smiles.

Athanasia turned at him, widened eyes.

"Brother Rezef.." Athanasia uttered in shock.

Athanasia immediately hugged him as he hugged her back.

"Brother Rezef!" Athanasia's eyes was now full of tears.

'She probably missed me so much.' Rezef smiled.

But that wasn't it.

Athanasia broke the hug as she pulled away.

"Now why are you crying, Athanasia? Did someone taunt you? Don't worry I'll kill them for you." Rezef pulled a gun.

Athanasia stared at the knife before answering, "It isn't that, brother.."

"... It's just... What if Daddy started to ignore me? What if he don't care about me anymore since Jennette is finally here?" Tears started to fall from her jewel blue eyes.

"If Father do that, I'll kill him." Rezef said bluntly.

"Don't do that Brother!" Athanasia hold his hand as Rezef calmed down.

His light is so kind that his heart aches for her.

"Fine." Shortly yet bluntly, Rezef said.  Athanasia smiled at him and wiped her tears away.

Soon after a bunch of chatting, both siblings bid their goodbyes and went to their palaces.

***

The next day came. Athanasia went to her Father's office where she accidentally bumped into the one and only Ijekiel Alpheus infront of the door of her Father's office. It seems that today was the time Jennette will be moved into the Ruby palace. 

"Blessings and Glory to the star of the Empire. I, Ijekiel Alpheus, greet her highness." Ijekiel bowed and Athanasia smiled.

"It's nice to meet you again, Ijekiel." Athanasia smiled.

They were once playmates before but Ijekiel were going to study in Arlanta, even so, they still sent each other letters.

"Yes," Ijekiel smiled, charmingly.

He really looks like a male lead or a second lead came from a novel.

"Ijekiel~" An annoying voice came from the other side of the door was heard. Ijekiel sighed as a body hugged his arm.

Athanasia almost snorted before replacing it with a cough.

The girl looked at her annoyed before recognizing her.

She immediately gave her curtsy.

"I, Jennette Margarita, greet her highness."

"No need for formalities, Jennette." Athanasia smiled.

"We're both sisters now."

Jennette almost clicked tongue loudly before giving her a forced fake smile.

"Of course, Sister!"

Oh how she despise having a sister.

She glared at the floor after Duke Alpheus finally finished his business inside the Emperor's office.

Athanasia went inside after waving both Ijekiel and Jennette goodbye.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

season one: Jennette's moving day
chapter two: Completed!