━ season one: influence

Sipping her tea, Athanasia smiled at the taste.

"Dad." Athanasia called.

They were currently at one of Athanasia's garden, the Tulip Garden, having their tea time, with Felix standing few feet away from them.

"Hm?" Claude look at her, curiously.

"What happened to Jennette? I haven't seen her since yesterday's," Athanasia questions.

"So that was her name...- " Claude mumbled quietly as he added, " She's under probation from the time being Athanasia. She is strictly forbidden to do some things connected to harm you."

"Oh... " Athanasia could only let out a small mutter, not even surprised. She knew how protective Claude for her after all. After what happened yesterday, Athanasia knew the second what will happen next.

Athanasia then asked another question, "Then could I have Jennette to my tea party?" She curiously said

"I guess." Claude mumbled but it was audible to hear by Athanasia.

Soon, silence filled the atmosphere.

That was then Athanasia remembered something.

"Dad! What do you think about hiring another teacher for me?" Athanasia asked.

" I though have already someone in mind if you approve my request, " Athanasia beamed, closing her eyes.

This piqued Claude interest.

"Who do you have in mind?"

"..."

It was a few seconds of silence until Athanasia answers, "The only one I have in mind is Count Conrad's daughter, Lady Julia Conrad."

Surprised by his daughter's answer, Claude couldn't help but voice his surprise. "Count Conrad's what? What would a count's daughter teach you?"

"Well..."

There was only one reason why she had chosen Julia who never taught anyone before. That was because that woman, the only daughter of Count Conrad's would later captivate the heart of the cold blooded Duke of Seívan and become his wife. With the Duke Seívan being a distant relative of the Royal Family from the north, it's safe to say that Duke Seívan's Family is at the pinnacle of power among the aristocrats, and Julia would become a wife of such influencial(?) family.

It's hard to forge relationships with people who held authority and power from the start and they couldbe untrustworthy for all she knows.

If that's the case Athanasia thought, wouldn't it be beneficial to become friends with someone that would later take hold of that power and authority?

After thinking several plans to win over Julia, she decided to win Julia over to her side, as her teacher. After all Julia is still an innocent woman who haven't stained yet, she seemed easy to handle as a lamb that would be soon taken to the bloodstained altar as a sacrifice.

-

Athanasia returned to the Emerald Palace after her tea time with Claude. Stumbling into Anna outside her room, Athanasia thought it's time to host a tea party since she would need many allies first.

She rarely attends parties or such things unless needed that was also why she died in her first life. She never went or hosted a party/tea party or such in her first life making no alliance to help her but Jennette hosted many tea parties there and there that she had many allies to help her. That was also mainly because of the help of the Alpheus's and her aunt's power as they guided her to who to invite and who to be friends with.

Upon remembering, Athanasia remembers that she needs a person that would have a very powerful and influential power. And she already know a person...

Athanasia remembers her from her 6th life

Athanasia remembers her from her 6th life. She was in hiding at that time and that was when she found her existence.

~ ~ ~
Athanasia walked amongst the busy market with her disguise as no familiar traces of her being the runaway princess Athanasia. She freely walked pass the food stalls and observe.

She looked just a random person that's why no one bat her an eye.

"Oh my! Did you hear the rumor that lady Leilin will finally come back?!" a woman said to her companion.

"Lady Leilin?!" Her companion exclaimed.

"Yes! It looked like she finally came back after her vacation!" the woman answered excitedly.

Athanasia who stopped by after hearing the so called rumor, Athanasia stood shocked.

'Leilin? As in the villainess from that novel I-forgot-the-name-was?!'

Athanasia couldn't believe it.

How can a person from an another novel exists here?!

That's why Athanasia chose to see it in her own eyes. Cause how can she believe that an another person from an another novel exists in different novel?

And after finding out it was really is true, Athanasia was shock.

Then just after that, Athanasia dies again by some assassins trying to kill Leilin. And that was the end of her 6th life.
~ ~ ~

'Lady Leilin Shan Agriche. I need her to become my ally.'

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

season one: influence.
chapter six: completed!