━ season one: tea party

"Wow! I've never seen such beautiful garden." A lady smiled.

"This garden is a garden my father made for me, since I love roses so much. It's one of my favorite places as well." Athanasia replied back.

"My goodness, His Majesty truly have a kind heart!"

"Actually... I thought his Majesty was a bit scary at the ball, but it looks like I was wrong..."

"To build you such garden. He must've really cherish you, your highness."

"The princess and his Majesty looked so picture perfect on the day of the debutante!"

"I agree! You looked like they came from a fairytale book, your highness!"

"My... You're flattering me too much, ladies. Hehe." Athanasia replied to their praises.

"My name is Helena, of Marquess House Irain. Umm, by any chance, do you remember me princess?" A brown haired lady with green eyes asked.

"Yes of course! We talked a little in the ball, It's very nice to see you again!" Athanasia smiled

"Your Highness, I'm from the house of Count Dulke..."

"I'm Estine..."

Introductions went on as only one lady wasn't introduced yet.

"Some of you already know my name, but for the sake of others... My name is Leilin from House Agriche." A purple-eyed lady said. Athanasia recognize the familiar voice as her attention quickly drifted into her.

"Oh my! Lady Leilin, it's nice to meet you again!" Helena states.

"It's also nice to meet you again, Lady Helena."

Helena smiled.

Few minutes of chatting together, Athanasia finally heard someone arriving.

"Jennette! I'm so glad you made it!" Athanasia stood up from her seat, glad, as she was also finally getting bored at the conversation.

"I'm sorry for being late!" Jennette let out a apologetic face.

Athanasia, knowing Jennette's true nature, trusts her gut.

"Th-thank you for inviting me... I'm sorry for being late." Jennette felt embarrassed and nervous towards the ladies.

'How embarrassing of me! How could I be late in front of these ladies?!'

'Not that just that, they all seem to be influential too!'

Jennette's attention soon came towards the purple eyed lady who was mouth covered by her fan.

'Woah. She's so beautiful. I think I may have heard about her but I forgot who she is...'

'...'

'...?!'

'Ah! I remember her now! She's Leilin Shan Agriche! She's the most influential person in this tea party!'

'Being the second daughter of the infamous Dion Agriche and Medea Solon, she's one of the most popular lady in the noble industry.'

'She's the most powerful chess piece in this battle!'

***

"My lady..." A lady started.

'Huh?'

"If your last name's Margarita then you must be a relative of the Alpheus's, am I wrong?"

Jennette could only secrertly glare at the girl. Not only she called her 'my lady' instead of 'your highness', she also just told her that her last name is Margarita instead of Obelia.

But Jennette calmly answers the girl with a sweet smile. "You are correct, lady. To be honest, I was actually raised by the Alpheus ever since I was very little hence Ijekiel is like a big brother to me."

"Ah! How envious that you had him to escort you." A girl pout.

'How annoying. Ijekiel is only mine.' Jennette's glare harden

"If my memories are correct then the princess also danced with him too, right?"

"Huh?" Jennette flinched. Her Ijekiel with Athanasia? Jennette's eyes went cold as she clenched her first under the table.

Athanasia looked at Jennette and smiled. 'Feeling jealous are we, Jennette?'

Athanasia watched Jennette and took a sip. Leilin, upon seeing the actions of the two sisters, smirked.

'How amusing...'

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

season one: tea party
chapter eight: completed!