23. The World Tour

Harry had been in a mess when Draco had handed him the letter, but after reading it, he was glad that the truth had finally been told. She wanted him to forgive her children, but it was probably going to be a cold day in hell before that happened.

After reading it again and replying to it, Draco took his face in his hands, and kissed him all over his face, telling him that he was free. He didn't have to answer to anyone anymore. What he did with his life now was for himself, and he should embrace it.

To which Harry replied with a voice dripping with sex, "I would rather embrace you baby", and so had made slow love to Draco in front of their fire place that morning, with Draco's legs over his shoulders, hand clasped together just above his head, making his lover groan and rock his hips to his every demand.

Phone calls had been made, statements had been given, even more photos of them had been taken when they were together in public, when a modeling agency had contacted Zabini's in the hopes of using Harry and Draco to promote their new line of fashion. Frank had agreed, and only after negotiating a brilliant payout, and insisting that Blaise still be his agent, it was agreed upon.

Blaise and Pansy, together with their other halves, Neville and Hermoine were going on the tour with the two men, and were excited at the new turn of adventure that their lives were going to take.

They were going to visit all the capitals of the world and were looking forward to the new sights and tastes that they were going to be a part of.

There were shoots with snakes, and when Draco heard Harry hissing in that sexy Parseltongue, he almost came in his pants. There were photo shoots done for Christmas, where it showed Harry unwrapping the gift that was Draco, who was only wearing red panties and a see through crop top. Every single one of them, making their readers drool.

There were photos of them on a motorbike, where Harry was only wearing a tight fitting pair of faded jeans and a belt, with Draco sitting in front of him on the bike, in a bright blue thong, and a paisley waistcoat, showing off his long stunning legs that were wrapped around Harry's waist.

But Harry was a jealous man, and even though he knew for a fact that there were people out there who probably had their pictures taped to their walls, he couldn't blame them. Draco was a stunning man, but at least he was the only one who got to touch him, and fuck him senseless.

Draco would snort at his jealousy, saying that the same people had Harry's picture on their wall for the same reasons, "Don't be so jealous Potter", he would sneer, which would make Harry drown out his voice with kisses, leading up to hot sensual fucking.

Photo shoots were done daily, and by the end of the four month tour, they made their way home, to a larger bank account and a well deserved holiday. They had contacted an estate agent so that they could purchase their own home, and were going to be shown a total of five houses later in the week.

To say they were excited, was an understatement. Neville and Hermoine becoming closer than ever before to the Slytherins that had been a thorn in their side at school, each one telling their own stories from the war, and each one earning a hug and an apology. The future did look bright for all of them.

The house that was decided upon was a cottage with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. There were two lounges and a huge dining room. The gourmet kitchen was very modern, and when Harry told Draco that he was going to have so much fun brewing and baking, he was blown away.

"How is it that you can cook and not do potions?", he asked batting his eyelashes, after they had moved in and were finally settled.

Harry had made a lasagne that night, with lemon meringue pie for dessert. They paired it with the same red wine that Pansy had brought that night when Harry had almost had a breakdown. He dropped his fork and told Draco about how he had cooked for the muggles who had raised him. He didn't tell him everything, that would come with time, and he didn't want to sour their evening.