Chp. 3: About 2 Months Later...

Andorra🇦🇩

Time for a month in Andorra. I have a vacation home there which is nearby the studio so I'll be staying there. I'm at the airport right now waiting for the gate to be opened.

 I'm at the airport right now waiting for the gate to be opened

(Original picture credit to owner on pinterest!!)

I post a story on instagram and 5 minutes later I get a notification. A DM from @fabioquartararo20

DMs

@fabioquartararo20: You're here in Andorra??!!Holaaa I'm Fabio, I'm Franky's teammate.

@valerie.schiavone: Holaa Fabioo👋 yes I'm going to Andorra!

@fabioquartararo20: Are you staying at a hotel or renting an apartment?

@valerie.schiavone: I have a home in Andorra so I'll be staying there.

@fabioquartararo20: Oohh.
@fabioquartararo20: By the way, would you like to meet sometimes? If you have the time of course.

@valerie.schiavone: Of course I have time! I'll be free tomorrow.

@fabioquartararo20: Great! So where's your home? I want to pick you up.

@valerie.schiavone: **an address in Andorra bcs idk the area, lolll sorry**

@fabioquartararo20: Wait. That's the house next to me. We're neighbors?

@valerie.schiavone: If you're the dude who jump ropes almost every morning at the house on my right, then yes, we're neighbors.

@fabioquartararo20: 🤪 That would be me

@valerie.schiavone: 😂 Hi neighbor

@fabioquartararo20: Hahahaha, by the way, who are you heading home with?

@valerie.schiavone: I don't know, me and my team separated, so I'm alone.

@fabioquartararo20: I can pick you up.

@valerie.schiavone: Only if you're free and your significant other won't get mad.

@fabioquartararo20: Haha I don't have a girlfriend, Val.

@valerie.schiavone: Oh, alright, well sure then, you can pick me up :)

@fabioquartararo20: When will you land?

@valerie.schiavone: I'll call you when I land.

@fabioquartararo20: Okay 😊

@valerie.schiavone: Thank you, Fabio. Really, you don't know how much you're helping me.

@fabioquartararo20: No problem, Val. I'm just trying to make new best friends💛
@valerie.schiavone liked the message

END OF DMs

Okay, that was nice.... Sweet... Caring... Cute. I really need to stop.

The announcer just announced that my gate's open, so I quickly head there.

As I sit down on the plane, I stare out the window. People working, baggages being put into the plane.

About 15-18 minutes later, the plane boarded. I slept throughout the whole flight, can't help it, I'm so tired.

I wake up to 5 minutes before landing. I go through customs and stuff, and now it's time to call Fabio.

I called him and told him I've landed and he said he's already outside.

Wow, how does he know?

I make my way outside and I see Fabio raising and waving his hand.

I smile at him and walk to him.

"Hi Fabio!"

"Hola, Val! Here, let me get your stuff for you."

He grabs my luggage and puts it in the trunk. He walked me to the passenger seat and opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I said.

"Your welcome, Val," he smiled.

He walks to the driver's side and drives off to home.

"So how long will you be in Andorra?" He asked me.

"I'll be here for a month," I smiled.

"Really? That's great!" He sounds so excited. That's cute.

"By the way, how'd you know what time I landed?"

"Well I did a little math, i just figured that it would take 2-3 hours of flight, and I was correct, so there I was," he smiled at me. His smile is way cuter in real life. Fuck, Val stop. I can't keep smiling by myself while thinking of him, people would think I'm crazy!

The car ride was okay, we played some songs, carpooled, and not long after that, we arrive.

"I'll help you unpack," he smiled at me.

Gosh, the woman he'll choose will be the luckiest woman alive.

"Thank you, fabs," I smile and give him a hug then walked into the house.

We unpack together, cleaned the house, and we ordered take out.

Tonight is one of the best nights this month, but sadly, things have to end.

"Hey, it's late already, I should go back, and you should go to sleep, you need some rest."

"Awh, alright," I said sadly

"Bye!"

I wave at him, but as he stood in front of the door I stop him.

"Fabio?"

"Yes?" He turns around.

I walk to him and hug him, "Thank you. Really."

I was about to let go but he seems to hold the hug for quite a long time.

"Good night, Fabio." I whisper in his ear.

"Good night, Valérie."