Chp. 10: "Watch me on TV!"

Before you read this is a very short chapter yet a really good ending sooo..... enjoy!

VALÉRIE'S POV:

I arrive at the hotel in Bedford for filming and put my essentials in the bathroom. Me and Fabio separated at the Heathrow Airport for transit before he goes to Northamptonshire and I go to Bedford. He was with Tom and I was with Matt.

Matt's room is right next to mine on the 6th floor.

I post a story on instagram and I decide to rest, tomorrow's filming and I'm watching Fabio's FP1

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up at 6 and start getting ready, I pack my stuff into a bag and knocked on Matt's door.

"Morning, Matt."

"Morning, Val. Let's go."

We walk to the elevator and took a cab to the studio.

Once I arrive I take the breakfast that they serve there, which is fruits, bread, cereal, oat, bacon, eggs, etc., but I took fruits and water.

Filming started, hours and hours and hours of takes, we finally take 5.

When I sit on the couch in my trailer I get a call from Fabio.

THE CALL

me: Hello?

Fabio: Holaaaa, Valllllll.

Mes: Hi, Fabs. What's up?

Fabio: Watch me I'm on TV!

me: Okay holdon, let me turn the TV on.

Fabio: I'm on the phone with you, can you see?

Me: Haha, yes I can see that you're on a call with me.

Fabio: Okay, keep it on please, watch me do free practice!!

Me: Of course, I'll watch all the races.

Fabio: Okay! See you, Ma Chérie! Je t'aime!

Me: Je t'aime aussi, Fabio.

END OF THE CALL

I swear I can't ask for anything better from this man. My love for him rocks the whole entire universe.

I watch the free practice and Fabio got P4. I go back to filming and after that I watch FP 2 and Fabio got P1!!

I called Fabio to congratulate him and wish him good luck on qualifying.

I continue filming and finally arrived back at the hotel.

Holy shit. I'm so tired.

I take a shower and get ready to bed, once i was checking my phone before I sleep, it starts ringing and turns out it's Fabio.

"Hello, ma chérie," he greeted me smiling, his smiles never failed to make me smile as well.

"Hi!"

"You look tired, are you okay?"

"Well yes, i'm exhausted. What about you? You should rest too you know, tomorrow's qualifying."

"Yeah yeah, I know, but I just really miss you. Do you think we can stay on call while we sleep?"

I chuckle at his clinginess, "Of course."

We smile and wish each other good night.

I close my eyes for 10 minutes, I can't sleep, until Fabio -who pretty sure thinks I'm dead asleep - talks.

"I love you so so much you don't even know, when that so called secret admirer of yours got you those items, I just feel the anger in me getting bigger and bigger. I'm the one who's supposed to buy you gifts like that, not some creepy stranger. I want to make you happy, I want to be there in your hardest days and buy you your favorite sweets, I want to be the one who you think about before and after sleeping, I want to be the one who you wake up next to, I want to be with you, I want you to be the first person I hug on the Parc Fermé when I get podium, I want to kiss you in front of everyone in the world to show them how much I'm madly in love, I want to grow old with you till' death do us apart, I love you."

I can't believe it.

He's deeply in love with me.