Chp. 7: Jealousy and Secret Admirers

As I'm getting ready for going out, I got a call from Matt.

The call

Matt: Hey bitch.

Me: Hi, thank you for the warm greeting.

Matt: What ever. Anyways my boyfriend and I just had a fight.

Me: What happened?

Matt: We were talking about our engagement party and everything just went terrible.

Me: Damn, so what do you wanna do now? I'm going out, do you wanna join?

Matt: Yes pls, I need to get my mind off him.

Me: Okay let's meet up.

We meet up at a shopping place, we ate, went to get ice cream, drink a few liquors, it's a good night.

After a long night we finally decide to rest, I dropped him off at his hotel after advising him that he should call his boyfriend and be civil from the fight.

I got back home at around 9 and straight away took a bath because I really want something refreshing.

After I took a bath I decide to make a cup of hot tea and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Netflix in the living room.

Half way into the episode my doorbell rings.

"Hold on!"

I put my tea down and walked to the door. I open the door and see the one and only cutest Neighbor. Fabio.

"Hi! Come in!"

He walks in but what's weird is he's pretty grumpy and he just gives off angry vibes.

"Sit, do you want a drink or any snacks?"

He just shakes his head left and right as he sits down.

I stare at him while he stares into a blank space. 2 minutes I wait for him to say something but he doesn't speak a word.

"Okay what's wrong here Fabio? Are you angry? And why are you here?"

"I'm just lonely," a short simple answer, he doesn't even answer both my questions.

"Isn't Tom here?"

"No, he went out with his girlfriend."

"Okay, do you want to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S with me?"

"Won't your boyfriend get mad?" He emphasizes the word "boyfriend", I don't know if I should be happy that Fabio Quartararo is not happy that he thinks I have a boyfriend or I should be offended he that he boldly assumes I have a boyfriend.

"Fabio we're just watching a TV show and I don't have a boyfriend."

He finally looks at me but in confusion, "Then who's the guy that the paparazzis caught?"

"Really Fabio? Paparazzis?" I laughed at his dumb act, "You believe them? That's my assistant Matt."

"Oh.."

"He has a boyfriend Fabio."

He finally realizes that Matt is not straight. He looks relieved, maybe it's right what Franky said, maybe he does like me.

I turn around and smiled, I went to grab water for the both of us.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, Val. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, people make mistakes, I'll clear things up tomorrow on my instagram, for now I just wanna relax and watch TV with my cute neighbor, how about that?" I smiled.

He looks at me and smiles too, "Cute? That's the only compliment you can give me?"

I roll my eyes at him,"Don't be greedy Quartararo."

We laugh together and watch TV. Next thing I know I'm dead asleep.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up feeling I'm hugging someone and someone hugging me which I'm sure it's Fabio, unless he went home and left me with a stranger.

I open my eyes and a voice greeted me, "Good morning, Ma Chérie."

I look up and see Fabio smiling at me.

"Good morning, Fabs."

We look at each other, it's not awkward, it feels right.

"Do you want to lay in bed all day today?"

"Yeah sure, I'd like that," I smile, "Come on," I stand up pulling him to my room.

As soon as we enter my room we went straight back to bed.

This feels so fucking right, laying in each other's arms... Just being together...

I fall asleep again, honestly how can you not in this warm cuddle?

2 HOURS PASS BY

I wake up alone in bed, did Fabio leave?

I go downstairs to grab a glass of water. I open my phone to check what I missed over the night and I see a text from Fabio around an hour and a half ago.

Fabio: Morning, Ma Belle!!! I'm going on a run, I'm sorry if you wake up without me, I'll come back in 2 hours, I won't be late I promise.

I smile at the message, that is the cutest thing I have received.

This is an hour and a half ago which means he'll be here in 30mins!

I start my day by taking a bath, doing my routine, and I change into a casual outfit for the day.

I go downstairs to make breakfast, while I was cracking eggs I got scared because someone suddenly hugged me from behind.

"AAAAHHHHH," which made me drop the egg to the floor.

I turn around of course it was Fabio.

"Fabio! You made me drop the egg," I say to him as I clean up the mess.

"Hi too, Val."

"You're forgiven today but if you do it again I'm kicking you out," I say strictly.

"Okay okay, that will be the first and last time."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Just eggs and avocado will be okay."

"Okay, now you go and take a shower, once I'm done with this you'll be back," I start making the eggs and avocado while Fabio goes back home for a while to shower.

15 minutes later Fabio's back with new fresh clothes and smells way better than before.

"I'm baaacckkkkk!!!!" He screams loudly as he opens the door.

"I'm still in the kitchen!"

I see Fabio coming to me while I'm pouring 2 glasses of water.

"How was your sleep last night?" Fabio asked.

"It was one of the most amazing sleep I've ever had."

He laughed, "Same to be honest. Probably because you were there."

I roll my eyes at him, "Stop being cheesy and eat your food."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled and starts eating.