Chp. 11: The One Where Fabio Messed Up

FABIO'S POV:

I wake up to my awake beautiful girlfriend on my phone screen.

"Morning, ma belle."

"Morning, Fabio," she smiles.

"Watch me do qualifying today?"

"Fabs?"

"Hm?"

"Don't be mad at me please."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"I can't watch you do qualifying today."

"Oh," this makes me sad, I feel empty knowing that my girlfriend won't watch me do qualifying, but she has acting as a job and MotoGP as mine, we both have responsibilities, "Okay, I understand, you're busy, but maybe the next race? Is it possible for you to come and watch me onsite?"

She smiles again, "We'll see, if not, I'll try to take a few days off."

"Merci, ma chérie. Je T'aime," I smile at her too.

VALERIE'S POV:

Matt called me around 5 minutes ago and I have zero time for anything outside of work... and that includes watching Fabio's races. Shit, what am I gonna do?

I should just enjoy this for a while and try to keep up with him. Though, I'm really scared that he'll lose interest... I should stop thinking negatively. I really hope he understand my current situation, I'm just not in a good place right now.

I need to get ready for work.

INTERMISSION:

Days and days pass by Valérie keeps getting busier and busier, not fulfilling promises she made with Fabio, and of course that hurts him.

FABIO'S POV(a week later):

Why is she always so busy? I get it it's her job but why is she that busy? Does she even care about me? About the relationship? I can't keep it up if she's going to be absent throughout this whole relationship.

I'm gonna call her.

The call:

Fabio: Hello?

Val: Hi! I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your texts, I'm really busy and stressed right now

Fabio: That's actually what I wanted to talk about. Look, I know you're really busy, you have a tight schedule, and so do I, but it seems like you've devoted your life into this and you have no time for me or this relationship.

Val: What? Fabio, I don't get it, are you saying that I'm not trying to have more time to spend with you?

Fabio: Maybe that is what I'm saying. And maybe I'm right, maybe you just don't care about this relationship or even me, maybe everything was a lie from the start.

Val: I know you're hurt Fabio, and so am I, don't you think I'm tired of this? I love acting, it's my job, and I do devote my life into it. But why are you giving up so easily on us? If you're thinking like that... fine, go and have fun with other girls who have time for you, I guess I'm not the right one... Bye.

*last beep*

END OF THE CALL

What did I just do?

Did I... Just end my relationship with the only girl that I feel so right to be with?

A tear runs down my cheek, I can't be crying because of the mistake I made, what if she's crying because of me? Fuck I need to call her again.

"Hi! It's Val, I'm probably busy right now, so leave a message right after the beep!"

Voicemail, fuck.

I try calling her for 10 times and it all led to voice mail. Shit shit shit, I messed up bad, I messed ip so fucking bad.