1.5 Number Five

THIRD PERSON POV

"FIVE!" The voice of Diego was heard panicking. He kicked the door.

Five widened his eyes as he saw his unconscious lover passed out in his brother's arms. "What did you do" He panicked and grabbed Y/n and lay her down on the bed.

"What did I do? WHAT DID YOU DO!" Diego pointed at him. "Do you have any idea what you just did!?" He said ready to attack Five only for Luther to wrap his hands around Diego and lift him up.

"We can talk about this in the academy. Y/n is badly injured and needs immediate aid."

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to someone caressing my hair. I looked and saw Five beside me.

"You're awake" Five said.

"No shit Sherlock" I said sitting up.

"Glad to know your humor is still with you." Five smiled tucking my hair behind my ear. "How are you?"

"Like my face has been burned off" I answered. "Is Klaus back?" I asked while Five nodded.

"Five I am so sorry" I looked down. "I never knew that Klaus will open the briefcase" I said tearing up. "And now I don't know what happened to him."

"Well for starters, you don't have to say sorry" He said gently grabbing my hand. "Second, Klaus thought it was full of money. Third, Klaus is ok physically with new tattoos and a dog tag, but he will recover mentally. Fourth, heard you used your power. Fifth, also heard you put up a good fight" He chuckled. "What do I expect from my Wife, having a hard head"

"Hard head? I was hit by a pan on my head and was knocked out"

"I should also say sorry, you were out there being tortured while I get myself drunk"

"mm-hmm" I hummed accepting his apology.

"Should we talk about our relationship? if you don't mind." Five asked. "I don't want this conflict to prolong"

"Ok" I softly said.

"I have a longing for Dolores but it will always be you. I'm still accepting and moving on from Dolores but I'll take her back to her rightful place I promise you" He said lifting my face. "Whatever that little thoughts that runs in your little mind about us negatively. Don't take it seriously-"

"How can I when you never take me seriously" I muttered.

"You know I'm not good with words but I love you. I let you stick to my side because I love you, I let you annoy me because I love you, I'm worried when your drunk or even had a small injury because I love you, I kiss and hug you because I love you, I gave you my attention because I love you, you're the top of my priority list because I love you, I married you because I love you, All of this is because-"

"You love me"

"-I love you" We both said at the same time. "That will be the last time that you'll hear me all cringey so don't forget that. So, whatever your thinking right now, spit it out"

"Kinda difficult when you just said all that" I chuckled.

"There is something that I wished I could do right now is to time travel and rescue you but I guess I won't since you'll get angry and this is the perfect time to talk to you" he smiled. "I love you" He said kissing my head, my nose and finally my lips which I kissed back only to pull apart cause of lack of air. "Love your new badge of honor" He said pertaining to the burn on my face and stood up. "Go ahead and change while I work on this thing" He motioned to his walls covered with equations.