1.9 Changes

Y/N'S POV

We all hurriedly entered the Academy in hopes of saving Allison as I floated once I entered as I am faster while on air and immediately called for Grace and Pogo.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx." Grace informed us. "One of you will need to give blood."

"I will" The siblings said.

"I'm doing it." Luther said again.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy." Pogo interjected. "Your blood is more compatible with mine."

"Hey, don't sweat it. I... I got this, big guy." Klaus said immediately stepping up. "I... I love needles."

"Master Klaus. Your blood is-"

"Too polluted" I said interrupting Klaus earning a disappointed look from him.

"Move. I'll do it" Diego said but fainted when he saw the needle.

"Stick him"

===

"That bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya" Diego said pacing around. "We need to go after her."

"Vanya is not important" Five interjected stopping his pace in front of me.

"Tsk." I moved beside Klaus, finishing knitting the scarf, my nerves calming down as Allison will be ok but Vanya still out there with that donkey, worrying me.

"Hey, that's your sister" Diego said. "A little heartless even for you, Five"

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other 7 billion of us." Five said. "Harold Jenkins is our priority."

"I agree. Let's go" Diego said.

"You guys count me out." Klaus suddenly said "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so-"

"C'mon" I said grabbing Klaus' hand standing up.

"No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's... I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back" Klaus trailed off.

"Klaus get up" Five said in annoyance

"You can't make me." Klaus said but Diego threw his dagger and went straight to the sofa where Klaus's ding-a-ling was almost cut off. "Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt." he mumbled.

I smiled and ran to Five giving him a grin. Five lifted his hand and rubbed my head.

===

"It's not exactly what I was expecting" Klaus stated as we stare at Harold Jenkins' body full of knives. I looked around the house to find Vanya

"The understatement of the year" Five said.

"No Vanya here" I stated, entering the living room.

"Let's get out of here, before the cops come" Diego said about to leave.

"In a minute" Five said approaching his body and inserting the prosthetic eye as it perfectly fits.

"Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around or decades, its..." Five excitedly said. "It's found its rightful home" He said taking out the eye.

"That's disgusting, Five" I disgustedly said.

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse" Diego added.