2.9 743

As Vanya emits her powers out of control, the four of them cowered behind the table. 

   "Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall." Diego informed the the others.

   "How do you propose we get to her?" Allison asked.

   "I'll go" Y/n before they start to bicker. "If something happened, just tell Five."

   "You can count me out" Klaus said in fear.

   "Klaus!" They all shouted.

   "What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the hero shit." He responded as he received a shove from Allison and Y/n "Listen, listen. Vanya would understand 'cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash."

   "You're a big pussy, that's what you are." Diego interjected.

   "Guys, now is not the time." Allison reminded them.

   Y/n rolled her eyes and turned on her intangibility before she dashed to Vanya. A few steps in, she already had difficulty- even though she had her powers, the sound waves kept pushing her. She felt her ears ringing with blood coming out, her head aching making her struggle to keep on her powers. Almost at the door, Vanya released a surge of powers, and that was the last straw before Y/n was thrown away making her head hit the side of the table

---

Y/N'S POV

    I felt a shake on my shoulders and looked up seeing Klaus. "Hey you're alive" He sad hugging me. 

   I groaned and felt my head, feeling it wet and looked at my hands to see blood. "Where's Vanya" I said in realization suddenly sitting up.

   "Hey" I looked up seeing Vanya in front of me.

   "What the fuck Vanya, you did this" I grunted but still gave her a hug. "Glad that you're safe."

   "Did we save the world or what?" Klaus asked.

    "I think so. Building's still here." Vanya responded.

    I looked at Diego and saw him looking at his watch.

   "Don't you da-" I tried to warn him.

   "Kennedy's a few minutes away. I can't still save him." Diego said and run followed by Allison.

   "Oh what the hell." I groaned trying to  stand up but failed to do so.

   "Got you" Klaus said flinging my arm on his shoulder, his hand on my waist and Vanya doing the same. We approached the window and saw the parade.