3.1 Meet The Family

Y/N'S POV

"Shit" We all said.

"Ben" Klaus said in disbelief.

"Is that really you?" Luther asked.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego demanded.

"They are the Sparrows. My children." Reginald stated.

"I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children? That's not possible, old man." Five said as the sparrows walked towards us.

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?"

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked still in disbelief.

"Cute hat, Sundance." Ben said to which Klaus tipped his hat.

"You look hot" I complimented the lady in glasses only to receive a hiss.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas." Regie explained. "Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."

"Claim?" Allison asked. "Look, Five, what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know yet, but it's concerning." Five simply answered.

"Is he telling the truth?" Luther asked Five.

"Not the part about us being perfidious." Vanya said.

"No, we're amateur-fidious, at best." Klaus claimed.

"But we are his children. This is our house." Vanya claimed.

"Yeah, yeah. We, uh... We grew up here." Luther added.

"Yeah, we grew up here." The one with distorted face mocked while I rolled my eyes.

"Kids" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Who are you" He asked taking a step towards me.

"I'm the person that's 'gonna cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead so you look like a limp dick unicorn. That's who I am" I said nonchalantly.

"Y/n?" I hear Ben whisper in disbelief. "Is that you?" He asked as he took a step towards me but Five grabbed my hand and pushed me behind him making Ben stop in his tracks.

"I kind of think we would have noticed you." The brunette said.

"Hi. I'm Luther." Luther said fallen from her beauty.

"Okay. None of you belong here." Allison suddenly said.

"Oh! Well, then. I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out." The hot girl said sarcastically.

Suddenly the cube started to gurgle making the Sparrows chuckle.

"You slay me, Chris." Ben said still looking at me intently as I look back at him weirdly.

What did I miss?

Footsteps are heard entering the lounge area and we turn to look and see Grace holding a plate of cookies.

"I wasn't expecting company. This is the best I could do on short--" Grace said and started to glitch in her robotic voice. "Short... Short notice."

"Mom" Klaus whispered.

"Mom? She's a robot, you perv." The ravenette said earning a snicker from the Sparrows again.

"It's not a robot."