3.3 Pocket Full of Lighting.

Y/N'S POV

   "If someone time traveled and changed the past, then the future will change. For example, if a child time traveled and killed his grandfather, then the child's mother will never exist, thus the child also wasn't born in the present time." I explained. 

   "I'm so confused." Said Diego.

   "That's in the commission handbook in the Paradox Protocols. You didn't read it?" I asked Diego.

   "Shocking." Five said earning an eye roll from Diego.

   "Well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist. But clearly, we do exist, and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem."

   "Big problem."  Five corrected, sipping his coffee.

   "Yah!" Stanley said kicking the air while holding a cue.

   "Stanley! Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego scolded.

   "Mom said I need to practice." Stanley reasoned.

   "She's not wrong"
   "You're very bad." Diego and I said at the same time.

   "Well, I saved your pathetic ass." Stanley responded.

   "A kid just saved you?" I asked stifling a laugh.

   "Shut up" Diego said harshly.

   "Okay, hold on. Five, so we caused a paradox. What does that mean?" Allison asked.

   "It's hard to say. It's all been theoretical until now, but things have started to disappear." Five answered.

   "What things?"  Asked Viktor.

   "Lobsters, cows" I  said.

   "But I have a feeling this is just the beginning." Five added.

   "A feeling? Aren't you retired?" Allison sassed.

   "I want nothing more."

   "You know, you two can't drag us through hell because you married couple have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch and then expect us to deal with the fallout." Allison said approaching Five. "You're not the boss."

   "Fine, I'm the messenger, and I'm telling you something terrible is coming." Five said.

   "Then let's go attack the Sparrows, get the briefcase, and go home." Allison said.

   "This is our home, Allison. Accept it." Said Five.

   A cluttering was heard and we turn to look at Stanley, accidentally breaking shelves.

   "That's it! I'm telling your mom." Diego scolded once again.

   "Lila's here?" I asked.

   "Shower. I told her she could stay with us." Stanley said.

   "Wait. When did Lila get back?" Viktor asked. 

   Five walked away.

   "Five, where you going?" Diego asked.

   "Go talk to somebody who only has half her head up her ass." Five responded.

   "Hey!" I said offended but he just gave me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes and turned my body away from him.

   "Don't leave, Five. Don't leave." Klaus tried to stop him.

   "No, Klaus. I'm leaving."

   Klaus looked at me but I just sighed.