1.7 The Day That Was

Y/N POV

"Harold Jenkins?" Asked Allison.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins" Luther asked.

"I don't know... Yet" Five answered throwing away the coffee. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So, we have to find him. And we have to do it now" He added.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know"

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked approaching Five.

"That's enough" Five said nonchalantly.

"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses" Diego interjected.

"Well, we just better start looking, then"

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one skeptical here?" Allison said. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins" Five answered. "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys, and I think you showed those laughing powers of yours, right y/n?" Klaus said.

"I'm sorry. Y/n? Powers? Laughing what?" Allison asked and they looked at me confused.

"What? y'all not the only one born in October 1st, 1989" I shrugged my shoulders. "You're not the special" I mumbled.

"I thought you were younger?"
"I am."
"Why are you born the same year if you're younger"
"I don't know"
"You playing with us? Are you fucking with me?"
"You're disgusting! I'm a minor!."
"That's not what I meant"
"If I were fucking you, I might vomit for the rest of my life! In fact I wish I could vomit at your face right now–" Me and Luther bickered.

"She's the same age." Five confirmed. "Anyways. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth"

"The temps what?" Allison asked.

"Our former employees, the jackasses. They time travel and monitor every happenings to make sure that what ever is supposed to happens , happens. They're also obsess over Five." I shrugged while Five gave me a smack at my nape.

"They believe apocalypse is coming in 3 days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." Five added but the 3 doesn't seem to believe him.

"What do you mean"
"Where is this Hazel, Five"
"My skin is on fire"
"Where is this... you're talking about Five" And something Luther said that I can't even comprehend.

"Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?" Allison said.

"You know what else is insane?" Five started. "The two of us looks like kids but married, Y/n acts like a ghost, Klaus talks to the dead-"

"And Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat" I added.

"-Everything about us is insane.. It always has been."

"He's got a point there." Klaus mumbled.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it." Five said. "For the next three days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked

"Cause your dear brother Number Five is here to the rescue" I said but got smacked at the back of my head by Five again. "Ow. You're the reason why I'm loosing braincells" I rubbed my head.