Chapter 2

Evie and I wake up before our alarms go off in the excitement of going to Auradon

We turn off our alarms, get my bag, and head upstairs trying our best not to make a sound.

Luckily for us my mother is asleep.

Beofre we head out the door I write her a note

Dear mother,
I was invited to go to Auradon prep. Sorry you had to find this out this way as I only figured it out yesterday as a suprise.

I was very determined to write out what I was actualy thinking.

so for taking a risk I did.

I may not see you ever again and I hope I wont have to because we both know we will be happier without each other.
     Sincerly,
              y/n

If I ever do see her again who knows what might happen but as of right now I'm worried about getting the hell out of here.

~

As Evie and I start heading to her house I realized I should probably go say goodbye to Dizzy and tell her that I will not be working there anymore.

We head over to curl up and dye.

Suprisingly the doors are unlocked which means Dizzy is probably cleaning up inside.

Evie and I spot her but shes occupied sweeping away hair and listening to music.

She looks up and spots us and starts running up towards us to give us a hug.

"Hi Evie, hi Y/n, what are you guys doing here? need any touch ups on your hair?"

We both shake our head no.

I look at Dizzy and say "I got invited to Auradon so that means I wont be able to work here anymore unless I come back"

Dizzy looks really upset, Evie and I are practically the only people who talk to Dizzy. Shes like a littke sister to us.

I hug her and tell her that "I promise I'll be back and I'll tell you all about Auradon"

She nods her head gives us one last hug and we say our goodbyes.

I'm really upset I have to let her go. Drezella and Lady Tremaine are really harsh on her.

Evie and I head back to her house so we can get some more sleep before we go.

~

We head upstairs where Carlos, Jay, Mal, and all their parents are. Evie walks over to her mom and sits down and I do the same next to her

"Evie I have something for you dear." The Evil Queen says. "Its the magic mirror." Evies eyes pretty much shoot out of her eye sockets, as she takes the mirror out of her hand and starts staring at herself.

"It doesnt work here as magic is forbidden but when you reach Auradon itll work perfectly!" She says as she claps her hands together.

I can hear Cruella talk to Carlos about how dogs will eat him or something like that so I step up because it pissed me off.

"Cruella you know dogs are actually really good pets, I dont think its good to spread lies about such great aninals to your son."

Cruella glares at me and at Carlos while Carlos make big eyes towards me probably meaning to tell me to stop but I dont

"I mean Carlos has never even approached a dog and you have never actually tried to care for one besides kill them and use their fur for coats. Thats more scary then the dog itself."